Chapter 8

Jasmine's Pov
___________________

When I cam home from detention I had asked all my friends to come over so we could hangout, once they left around 8pm, Amber was the only one who stayed. I was bombarded with questions from Zack about what and how my detention went with Gal. I gave him little to no information, besides a "It was boring, she just made me read a book." I don't think he was able to sense my lie as he only nodded and sucked his teeth.

The way Gal's smile was imprinted in my head and the way her voice vibrated in my ears was making me go crazy. I know earlier today I had decided on forgetting about the girl and focusing on my relationship with Amber, but I just couldn't. Not after learning more about her and having her face up close to mine for almost an hour. Why hasn't Amber ever made me feel the way that I do? Isn't it her that's supposed to make my stomach twirl and turn the inside of my skirt a mess.. I suppose Amber used to at one point.

"What are you thinking about, Jasmine?" My girlfriend asked me as she snuggles up into me on the bed. "Oh nothing, just about the fact that I shouldn't have skipped Chem." With a tight smile, I lie right in her face. She flipped her hair to the side and gave me a cute smile, "I'm glad you did though, we kissed and made up." She giggled and kissed my lips. I wonder how Gal's lips would feel like.. "That's very true." I patted her shoulder and smiled. "I never asked, but how was detention with Ms.Gadot." Amber asked me with a curious eye.

I was so close to responding and referring to her as Gal, but I knew that would make Amber question everything in a raging voice. "It was pretty boring, she just made me read a book while she sat their and talked to another teacher." Lying yet again to my girlfriend and told her. "Oh wow, yeah that must've sucked." She nodded, but I could sense a form of envy in Amber. I wanted to ease her mind so I added that someone named Habibi called her. "Doesn't that mean baby?" She asked me and I felt my heart sink so deeply.

"Yes it does." Quietly I responded trying not to sound annoyed or sad. "Oh that's so cute, I bet that's her boyfriend! Maybe her husband!" Amber squealed clapping her hands. Of course the possibility of Gal having a lover excited Amber, because that way she wouldn't feel threatened. "You don't think Habibi could mean something els?" With the small hope that I had, I asked my girlfriend. "I'm not sure lets ask google." Amber took out her phone and searched up the meaning of the word.

Google says it's a word used for loved ones like best friends, lovers and brothers, but it's towards males. A small smile came into my mouth, the thought of the person under that name in Gal's phone was her brother or best friend and not a lover made me hopeful. A small parade was playing in my head with a form of relief, but I hoped Amber did not notice. "Mmh, who knows who that guy is then." She said and locked her phone. "Yea, who knows." I responded and wrapped my arms around her.

"Lets go to sleep, I am really tired." Mumbling out my words, I turned off my night light and put my alarm on for school tomorrow. I'm so excited to see Gal. "Oh you want to go to sleep without giving me a kiss?" I hear Amber say in her baby voice and I laughed a little. I always loved that voice, "Haha, sorry baby." I said, then kissed her passionately or at least tried. Amber moaned in my mouth and started to climb on top of me. Oh Amber no, please don't try and have sex with me right now.

She moved her lips to my neck and sucked on it lightly, "Don't leave a new hickey please, I don't want teachers or people at school to see a new one." I pleaded feeling very uncomfortable. "But I need to have people knowing that you're mine." She whispered out, but stopped sucking my neck and started kissing it instead. I wanted to be so turned on right now, but I just wasn't. Not when Gal was in my head with her sexy eyes and voice. Amber started to lift my shirt up and run her hands throughout my chest.

Gosh I'm so tired I don't want to have sex right now, but I would feel so bad saying no. So instead I decided to suck it up and touch her inner thighs. The blond moaned and pushed my hand to her center to feel her wetness and warmth.
______________________