Chapter 17

Jasmine's Pov
____________________

*RINGG RINGG RINGG*

Yet again, for the fourth time this week my alarm clock woke me up. Groggily, I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I was home, but I wish I was in a certain someone's bed. Flashbacks of last night with Gal in the garage raced through my head and I smiled so wide, I still can't believe all of that really happened. We really made out and admitted our feelings for each other. Never would I have thought she would like a girl my age or even a girl like me. I know I'm pretty, but she would be the most gorgeous and sexiest out of the both of us. I can't wait to see her in about 4 hours, we ended off with going back to the living room with everyone els. We played a few more games and during it, Gal and I sneaked in a few air kisses. We were even able to secretly hold hands at one point, but I would end up letting go as her touched made me very anxious. No one has ever made me feel this way, I'm not even worried about seeing Amber today in class. That's how high I am off of last night.

Zack and Ashely called me a few times to make sure I wasn't to drunk to drive, but I ended up driving home as I sobered up around 1am. Samarra stayed the night there as she had her own room in that big mansion, Gal offered to drive me home but I knew I needed to return to my home instead. The time is now 6am, usually I wake up at 7:30 but I needed to fill my car up with gas ASAP. So, last night while driving home I stopped by a gas station and bought a disposable red gas tank and filled it up. That should give me enough gas to turn my car on and drive to our local Shell. Deciding to get up and begin my morning routine, I walked to my closet to see what I should wear. Today I'm feeling a nice cozy but athletic outfit, so I took out my black Nike sweatshirt and white Nike skort. White high top socks and my Nike tennis shoes should go really well with this fit, so I brought those out as well, then headed to the bathroom to shower. I wasn't severely tired or hungover, but I was just a bit, only a cold shower would help me.

Once I finished with that, I blow dried my hair, curled it, then finally got dressed. I hope Gal finds me cute today, but I can't really think like that all the time since I know it'll probably mentally consume me. Finishing up my hair and makeup, I looked in the mirror. I think this looks cute enough! I just know it'll have Amber going crazy since she was the one who bought me these shoes and sweater, but I don't really see them as something that was from her. I just see them as clothes and shoes.

Adding my silver Rolex to the mix, I was officially ready to head out

Adding my silver Rolex to the mix, I was officially ready to head out. Last night, Gal gave me her PERSONAL NUMBER, I know.. HER PERSONAL NUMBER. I was debating if I should text her or not, but she's the older one so I feel like if she wanted to text me she would, she wouldn't be shy about it right? Pacing around my room, wondering wether if I should first. "C'mon Jasmine, what would you do if you were her?" I spoke out loud to myself. "Well, I would want me to text first." I said to no one. Deciding on texting her first, I grabbed my phone and opened her contact.

iMessage
Jasmine: Hi, Gal! Hope you slept well, can't wait to see you soon <3!

I sent the message before I could even re-read it. My heart raced, I can't believe I'm actually texting her. This has to be dream, last night must be a dream. But it wasn't so as I felt my phone vibrate from a text back.