Chapter 7

Gal's Pov
______________________

Stupid is what I am, just plainly stupid. I viscously shove in my keys in the ignition to turn on my car, then back out and head home. I do not think I'm proud of my recent behavior and comments towards my new student Jasmine, they were so unprofessional! I would not be surprised if Jasmine felt uncomfortable in my presence next time I see her. Gosh Gal, what has taken over you? I ask myself stopping at a red light a few blocks away from my house. I've never felt this way before for a student or even anyone, the moment I saw her and pronounced her name for the first time everything went blank.

Just blank!

Is it normal feeling this way towards a girl that's 10 years younger than me? Probably not, but I don't think I care about age. Plus, I look 21 on my best days! Silently laughing at myself I park my car in my drive way and immediately hear screaming coming from inside. Getting out of my car and heading inside with my purse in hand, I open the door to see my sister and her fiancé arguing. My mother and father were by the dinning table with their hand rubbing their temples.

I wasn't in a good mood since Alí, my sisters fiancé, rudely interrupted the only alone time I had managed to get with Jasmine. He called me begging me to come home and handle my sister. "What the hell are you two fighting about now?" I exclaim from across the room as I closed the door and place my things on the couch. "Ah Gal! Habibti!" Alí said, shoving past my sister Tala and grabbing my face to kiss me on the head. (Tala's named is pronounced as Taa-luh.)

I giggled and looked at my sister, "What are lecturing Alí about?" With a hand on my hip and a smile I asked my sister. "Do not look at me like that Gal! Alí is so inconsiderate and rude. He is so stupid and does not think before doing something." Tala's loud voice echoed through the mansion. She held a silky white blouse only to show me the red stain on the left sleeve, "Look Gal." She said. "Look at it!" Tala said and shoved the blouse closer to my face. I swatted away her hands and rolled my eyes at her. "I'm so sorry Tala, you know I didn't mean to ruin it. I'll buy you a new one!" Ali tried to defend himself and he sounded so tired.

Tala looked at him with wide eyes and lips parted.

"You imbecile! This was my mothers and she's had it for more than 30 years! She gave it to me when i was 18! You can't just simply BUY a new one

"You imbecile! This was my mothers and she's had it for more than 30 years! She gave it to me when i was 18! You can't just simply BUY a new one." Tala shouted and pointed at my mother who gasped and shook her hands. "Tala do not use such language!" My mom Irene shouted then walked towards me. "Gal my baby, how was your second day at work my little darling." She cupped my cheeks and I melted into her hands. "It was amazing, I had to give detention to one of my students, but then it was rudely interrupted by Ali." I playful glare at him. My heart raced as I thought about Jasmine.

She's always on my mind.

"But right now, this isn't about me." I removed my mothers hands and grabbed Tala's blouse. "Sister, I will wash this for you, I know a good cleaner that can take it out. Do not worry Habibti." Smiling and kissing her cheek a bunch of times I head her sigh. She looked so sad and I know how much this shirt means to her, I wonder how Ali managed to spill red wine or juice on it.

"Thank you Gal, you really do save the day. Only your sister listens to you." Ali hugged me on my side and ruffled my hair. I know it's a bit weird that I still live with my parents and sister, but once I graduated college and began my career I saw no point in moving out as I was still single with no reason to leave my chaotic family. Ali moved in with us as soon as he proposed to Tala a year ago, but to be quite frank.. This house has four levels with 8 bedrooms and there's enough square feet to roam around and feel like you're living by yourself.

I looked at my dad only to see him smiling at all of us, I bet he must love seeing his daughter fight with her fiancé and his other daughter calm everyone down. "Hi father." I walk to hug him and place my head on his chest. "Hello baht, you look beautiful as always." Haní, my dad, said. (Baht means daughter in Hebrew.)

"Okay well, Gal go freshen up as Lelia made us dinner and she is setting up the table. Everyone please be in the sun room in 5 minutes. Yallah Yallah." My mother waved everyone to hurry up and freshen up for dinner as our housekeeper, Lelia, was setting up the table. A giggle escaped my lips and I grabbed my sisters wrist to head up stairs. I need to tell her all about Jasmine! (Yallah means "let's go".)

"Sister, what did you first feel when you met Alí?" As soon as we got to my room that was on the third floor, I began to undress in-front of her as Tala laid on my bed playing with her hair. She is such a narcissist. "Well, my heart raced really fast and I always had butterflies in my stomach. I remember feeling all my blood rush into my face when he asked me on a date." Ever so dreamingly, Tala answered my question.

"Did you ever feel... confused?" I asked after I slipped on a pair of leggings then turned around and took off my bra. "I thinks so, there was this time when I was confused on how I would make him feel. Any time we spoke he was always looked uncomfortable, but he always told me it was because I made him nervous." She giggled to herself and smiled, "You should've seen him when he first talked to me." Tala finished and sighed like a little girl. "Trust me, I know, but it's so funny how you always fight with him. You know that drives a man away." I informed her after I slipped on a loose sweater and turned around.

Tala rolled her eyes and let out a breath, it was the same as Jasmine's earlier today that caused my hair to fan. My heart jumped as I thought about the color of her eyes and her skirt that was a little bit to short. "Yes I know, but I have to keep him entertained somehow." With a grin and an innocent face Tala stood up and came to me.

"Why Gal? Is there someone you like?" In her foreign pronunciation like mine, she asked me. My face became red and I don't know if I should tell her it's a student that's been making me go crazy. "Yesssss." I sheepishly squinted my eyes and smiled.

"Oh my god Gal, who?" She screamed and grabbed my face. I laughed and began to think of the best lie ever. "Her name is Jasmine and she has the prettiest smile you could ever see. After yours of course." I day dreamed about Jasmine like a little girl. I don't think I was going to give her anymore details, so with that I grabbed her hand and headed downstairs to the sun room. "No Gal, I need more information! Where did you meet her? Are you guys talking talking?" She tried to stop us, but I had more force. "That is a need to know basis and you are not a need to know person." I began, but then I put my finger in her face and with the most serious tone ever I told her, "Do not and I mean do not mention anything in-front of ANYone."

"Gal get your finger away from my face, you know your secret's safe with me." She grabbed my hand and rushed us to our family. I would be dead if mom and dad found out that I had a crush on someone, because then they would integrate me on who it is and if they find out she's a student then I am dead. It's so hard lying to my dad, I am basically the female version of him and he always knows when I am lying.

 It's so hard lying to my dad, I am basically the female version of him and he always knows when I am lying

________________
Do you guys know who plays Tala Gadot? Hehe if not... then you guys are not cultured in the best gay movie EVER. I'll give you a hint.. the move she plays in is called "I can't think straight."