Chapter 16

Jasmine's Pov
__________________

"I-I'm s-sorry, what?" My heart was racing, what did she just ask me? Tala looked at me with a calm face, "I didn't stutter." She laughed. "I-mean, I don't know what you mean. Do I like her? Of course, she's a great teacher." I stuttered with my voice being tight. Suddenly, my body seemed to be hotter than the sun. "That's not what I mean, Jasmine." She confirmed what I knew what she actually meant. "Tala, why would you ask me that." I breathed out and rubbed my palms together, she watched me and it seemed like she knew what my feelings for Gal were. "Mhmm, it's okay. I think I know the answer." She smirked and stretched out her arms, then looked at the sky. I didn't say anything, but rather just looked at the grass around me. Anxiety ran through my body, is she going to tell Gal? Is my secret officially out? Is she going to tell her family, including Samarra. Oh no, what if Samarra finds out the real reason why I started talking to her.

______________________

"Okay Jasmine, it's your turn. Pick a card." Irene spoke to me and I was officially on my third glass of wine. Reaching for a card on the deck, I read what it said. "Never have I ever been skinny dipping." I bursted out laughing and so did everyone. I never knew Gal's family played drinking games like these, especially with how sexual and bold these questions are. Looking around, everyone was trying to see who's been skinning dipping. I obviously took a drink, because I have and apparently so has Gal and Tala. We all looked at each other and blushed while Irene gasped. "You three girls are dirty!" She said and we all knew she was drunk I at this point. I think she's had like 5 glasses, I was pretty tipsy but still managed to keep it together.

"I'm jealous, who did you go with?" Samarra slurred her words and giggled. "Amber and all my friends." I laughed and rolled my eyes at the memory. We were all drunk when we did it at my pool. "I wanna meet them! Except for Amber, that asshole" She yelled and placed her head on my shoulder. We were all sitting on the couch, I was next to Samarra and Ali, Tala and Gal were across from us, while Irene and Hani were on the a smaller couch on the left. "You can meet them tomorrow! And yeah, that butthole" I patted her head, Gal looked at us with curious eyes as she drank. "Who's next?" I asked feeling nervous under her gaze. "Me!" She chirped up and pursed her lips as she took a card. I wonder if she's drunk as well. Never would I have imagined that I would have dinner and drinks at Gal's house. I wonder if she's going to ask me to stay after class to talk about this tomorrow.

"Never have I ever.. oh?" She stopped mid-sentence laughing and showed Tala the card, she too started laughing. I couldn't help but smile and be amused as to what the card says and why they are reacting like this. "What is it?" Gal's dad asked, I would say his accent and voice was probably the deepest one in the room, deeper then Ali's. "Um it says, never have I ever had sex in my parents room." She spoke with her accent more pronounced, maybe it's because she's tipsy. Her face was bright red and her eyes were sparkling under the light. Irene and Hani said something in Hebrew making everyone but me laugh, dammit I wish I spoke their language. Gal responded back in the foreign language, my smile grew as I felt a blush appear on my face. She sounded so amazing and sexy, there's no way I can keep my composure. Quietly I fixed my shorts and fanned my face. Samarra said something in Hebrew as well, but it's not quite sexy as when Gal does it. Tala looked at me and smirked, I just sighed and grinned.

All night she's been looking at me and then to Gal, it was as if she was sending a message to her. There's no way she'll tell Gal my feelings for her right? "Are you hot?" Gal suddenly asked me, like a drum my heart pounded and it rang to my ears. "No, I'm good!" I sounded like an idiot. My voice was high and tight, but I most defiantly feel all the alcohol hitting me at once. "Well let me know if you need anything." Her eyes wondered around face, "Thanks Ms.Ga- Gal." I nervously laughed, but I do wonder what Gal's answer would be to the question one the card. "Oh, Gal! You should show Jasmine the car in the garage. Apparently, she loves cars." Tala told Gal and my eyes widened. "Um, we're in the middle of playing a game." She responded back. My body fell in disappointment as I was able to tell that maybe she didn't want to be alone with me or even be around me. Have I been making her uncomfortable the whole time I've been here, does she find it weird having a student at her house and hang with her family?