Chapter 2

Jasmines' POV
____________

"Was that really necessary?" I whispered/shouted at Amber. She looked at me confused, but then turned around when Ms.Gadot spoke. "Now now, I don't allow any pda in my classroom, so I please ask to keep it minimal.." She looked a bit bothered and really upset. But why? Literally all my old teachers thought it was cute. "Sorry." Amber quickly said, while I just stared at the ground. I felt so so so embarrassed.

"Yes, okay." Ms.Gadot said and I noticed her accent was thicker. An orgasmic sound and all... "I'll just give you all your assignment, we can forget about this power point. You all are seniors." She walked towards her desk in such a pissed off manner, it scared me. Ms.Gadot passed out the papers and soon sat on her desk, crossing her legs so elegantly.

I watched her all throughout, and she might have caught me a couple of times. I sighed and began to work on my paper. Personal questions were asked and overall it asked us to write about ourselves. I hate it when teachers want to know all about us, why can't they just be happy with a moderate relationship? But something about Ms.Gadot made me want to let her know all about me... It made me want her attention, so I dived into writing all about who I am.

Finally putting my pencil down, I sighed and stood up to turn in my paper. I placed it in the tray, quickly glancing at my teacher. She was reading something online and my vision was far too bad to see what it was from afar. I trailed my eyes up her legs and my thoughts went wild. She should be illegal. I know she has to be wanted for robbing a soul.

"Yo, Jasmine come here real quick." One of my friends named Taylor called for me above all the loud chatter, Ms.Gadot looked at us, then back to her computer screen.

I walked over to Taylor, "Yea?" I scratched my neck. "Do you think you can work some of your gay magic and maybe get me Ms.Gadot's number?" He asked licking his lips and stared at her. Is this dude freaking for real? "Dude, are you stupid?" I whacked his forehead and headed back to my seat. My group of friends were talking loudly, deep in discussion. "What are you guys talking about?" I sat down, pulling Amber on my lap, but then whipped my eyes to Ms.Gadot to see if she would get mad, but to my surprise she was already watching us. She clenched her jaw and just started typing viciously on her keybored.

I was nervous, not really knowing what to think. Still so, I kept Amber on my lap, "We are talking about how every time Zack and Ashley come over to one of our places, they say we make them uncomfortable." Amber explained to me looking adorable with anger. "I think that's an overstatement, we never do anything to make you guys uncomfortable." I said. "WHAT?!" Ashley yelled at the stop of her lungs, causing me to accidentally push Amber off my lap.

"Jesus Ashley! Why are you screaming?!" I punch her arm, making her glare at me. I quickly help Amber up and she went to her own seat while rubbing her head. "Im so sorry, baby." I kiss her forehead, glaring at Ashley. I glance at Ms.Gadot to see her trying to muffle a laugh. I giggle a little bit thinking how Ms.Gadot is really pretty.

Fixing my attention to Ashley, she began talking. "Can we please just talk about how every time we are over, Amber and you decide to just make-out in front of us. And then! You! You Jasmine, so lovingly grab her ass while ya'll are at it. And THEN-." My hands covered Ashleys big mouth, noticing that everyone was hearing our conversation... Including Ms.Gadot.

This is so so embarrassing... I look at her and I can see that she's bothered. "Can you please speak any louder Ashley? Damnit!" I angrily gritted my teeth glaring at her. She jerked my hand away from her mouth and rolled her eyes. "I am just telling the truth, maybe soon you guys can be more considerate." She crossed her arms and sat back on her seat like a child.

"Okay, maybe we don't notice. We're sorry!" Amber says sighing and laughing. I happen to show a smile and wink at Amber. "Damn, Ashely! You got them to apologize!" Zack said fist-bumping her. "Oh and by the way! Jasmine... You owe me $50." He smirked at me devilishly. I froze and my chest began to pound. Amber cannot find out about this bet. "I know I know, I'll give it to you later." I said giving him a look... But he didn't seem to get the message. "I told you man! I told you she was ho-." I found myself closing his mouth with my hands, just like I did with Ashely. Why do I have such friends with bigmouths?!

"No wait, what was he about to say?" Amber said moving my hands away from Zack. She looked like she was about to get pissed. "NOTHING!" I panicked and looked at Zack. This time he seemed to get the message. "Oh no, I was just telling her how hot her ride is." He said nervously bitting his lips. "Her hot ride? What the hell does he mean?" Amber said pulling me away and glaring at me. "Relax Ambs, he's just saying that my new Audi is hotter than my old Camero..." I said, trying to come up with the most believable excuse ever.

She rolled her eyes and turned around to be on her phone. My nerves eased and I began to breath again. "Liar... I know what bet he's talking about.. I heared it all!" Ashely said to me and Zack, then pointed at Ms.Gadot who was looking at us. We met eyes and she looked confused. "Shut up, you don't know jack shit!" I said, then angrily pulled out my wallet and took out a fifty. I handed it to Zack, and then closed my book-bag.

I hate my friends.