A/N : Hear Me Out

A/N :

All I need is a few moment of your time .

I know that everyone wants a boyfriend who doesn't even care of how you look it how much you weight . it's love and love Is blind . I understand that and I've been through that .

I , myself , I'm not perfect . I don't fit into size 2 , I don't have long skimpy legs , I don't have the perfect hair and all those Barbie doll figure that every girl dreams about .

And almost every girl wants that boy who will look past those baggy clothes and love you for who you are .

And boys wants that too . I mean , what is love when you put looks above everything ?

And so this year somewhere near march , I got close to this guy . I'll name him A . So A and I have been very good friends since the past few months and we're really close to each other .

So the thing is , he have a disease . It's sort of like a cancer but it's not , and it's getting worse by day . His bones are getting fragile and the doctor says that he may not going to be able to walk anymore . No one wants to be friends with him , not even the teacher wants to spare him a glance . People were mean towards him , there's this once he'd almost given up on himself.

He's getting bony and he looked like a skeleton with only a layer of skin stretched all over his bones . He looked horrible and it's not healthy. He looked like a vampire that hadn't been fed for years . The point is that he looked horrible and terribly sick .

And so he told me that he liked me and I'm just there like "awwwww .. " But I can't reject him cause he's going through a very painful stage and doing that is only going to kill him . So I went all , you know what ? I'll try .

But things happened a couple of months later and we broke up . But that's not the point.  

So I became his first ever girlfriend and his medical condition became better by time. But he still looked horrible cause he's not fully healed yet .

Please note that I'm not widely liked in school because I go to a chinese school and I suck at Chinese and i prefer to speak to my friends in English and people thinks that I'm somehow 'showing off' . I'm not the outcast but I'm just not liked by certain people. You know , I'm not that person who can high 5 anyone in the corridor or something , I'm just a plain student trying to survive High School .

And so there's this gang of stucked up bitches that doesn't like me , nope . Not at all . They started to have this social fight with me , like literally insulting me online on my Facebook wall and shit but I let it pass . You know , after dropping a few stink bomb in it . And then they turned to found out about me and A , our past relationship and be all "Ew , isn't she that girl that dated A ? Urgh , such a distaste . "

That . Is so fucking rude .

So , the whole point of telling you all this is to actually spread the message of what I want to tell you people .

Some of us are not perfect ,and imagine yourself being the outcast , because your physical appearance doesn't fit the qualification needed to be '"liked' by the society.

Like us girls , we all want a boyfriend , someone to look past out looks and personality and to love us with all their hearts . So have you ever think of the boys ? Of how much they would sacrifice just to be with you ?

If girls can say talk about your boyfriend , why can't the boys talk about their girlfriends ?

If you happened to be one of the people who judge a girl for who his boyfriend is , then your boyfriend's friends are going to judge you like the way of how you judge her boyfriend . It's karma and trust me , that's what's killing love these days .

Love isn't something you can play with . It's blind and whoever you love isn't based on what you looked like , but it's what you feel inside .

I know that some girl dreams of an Alpha to whisper the word 'mine' all the way across the hallway and you'll get your happy ending and be Luna and have a hunk of a boyfriend but sometimes you just have to look past the physical appearances and let true love set foot inside .

We don't know what puberty does to people , so maybe if your boyfriend isn't handsome or anything , maybe he will one day . I mean , look at 5sos from what they looked like before and after , it's a major puberty case that no one sees it coming .

What I'm trying to say is that I hope all of you can look past your boyfriend's looks , god knows when will puberty hits and goddamn make sure you cover him with your saliva so that other female population would see the 'taken' sign .

I know that there's a couple of you who would feel bad of what you look like and that you're never getting a boyfriend or something .

Don't be . God is fair and he'll make things happen . You just have to accept what he's giving you , even if he looks like shit , trust me , give it time , puberty cracks and maybe he's gonna hit the gym and get a haircut , he's gonna look pretty hot .

And if you're not really liking what you see in the mirror everyday , trust me , in a few years time , things will change . You're gonna look hot and you're going to find someone who's worth it.

Don't judge people for who they are dating , karma hits hard .

I want every one of you to have the chance to feel love the way it should be felt . Everyone deserve a chance to fall in love . Being able to feel beautiful everyday because your boyfriend would whisper sweet things into your ears and you're going to do the same because love is just as strong as it sound.

I wouldn't want to see couples drift apart because of what people says . They should believe in what they have , and not what people think . If he truly loves you , he's going to throw every bullshit away so that he could be with you .

He's going to Stand in the rain just to see you before going to bed . He's going to secretly learn how to cook so that you're able to have breakfast on bed everyday . He's going to so little things to you , even though sometimes they're do little you don't see them , but he's happy .

Don't love because he's hot , love because you feel loved . Love when your heart race everytime you see him . Love when you feel it . Love when he's the reason the smile on your face .

Please don't judge people . Remember that people can judge too .

Mute them out and believe in yourself . They're just jealous .

And for the girls who starve herself or maybe the ones that cut herself in the dark , please stop doing that . Someone out there is looking for you and believe me when I say that he's going to love you with all his heart . His heart will clench whenever he sees your scar and please , don't do it anymore .

Please remember that puberty hits hard and hold onto that love that you believe . He may looked nerdy or maybe not handsome at all , but you've gotta give it time .

Maybe 5 years later things will change . Please don't give up on love . Stay strong and believe in yourself . Put down the blade , put the pills back in , hide the rope , throw the bleach away and smile .

He's out there somewhere . And he's coming for you .

Thank you for reading this till the end . I'm not asking for votes or comments , I just want you to understand what love really means. It's not all about looks . I want you to believe in love . That's all .

Stay strong Beautiful Xx (lol that's from tht 5sos video) but I'd really broke down when they said that , please stay strong .

If anything , my facebook name is Nicole Gallorishyae , you can DM me anytime of the day :) I'll Be there :)