Chapter 5 - Dinner

Zack's P.O.V

I tilted my head and fixed my gaze at the beauty beside me. She had her head cupped on her left hand , while the other typing on the computer . Her long and natural eyelashes caught my attention.

Her rosy cheeks flushed a spark of pink , making her looked .. Aubrey . All of her , her lips , her round eyes , her cheeks , her delicious body , everything of her is shouting 'Aubrey' back at me .

'Mine ! ' My wolf , Louise howled .

'Calm down now . We don't want to scare her away don't we ? " I cooed , damn if he doesn't control himself , I'm afraid he's going to surface any minute now , marking her right on her delicious neck .

He whimpered for a moment before going silent again . God it took everything in me not to go crazy over her addicting scent .

"I'm here to see my jellyfi-" Out of nowhere , the door is being push opened , revealing my mom with a 'WTF is going on ' expression on her face . Her mouth hung by her unfinished line as she look at Aubrey and me in a back and forth manner .

"Mom , I thought dad told you not to come when I'm working .. " I complained lowly , not wanting her to go angry on me . Gosh imagine the things my dad would do to me if I anger his mate .

"Dumbo misses me and I'm not leaving without paying him a visit . " She pouted , crossing her arms at her chest . Here we go again .

"Mom , again , we don't need to name the jellyfish . " I rolled my eyes .

Suddenly , a tiny 'thump' came from beside me . I snapped my head towards my mate within 0.3 milliseconds . She looked at me in panic , "I uh.. I dropped my pen .. Im sorry .. I'll just .. I'll just leave you and uh... Ms.Federico to have a talk .. uhm .. " She stood up awkwardly , and walked out of the room before I can even tell her to stay .

Gosh ain't she cute ? A large grin crept to the corner of my lips .

"So... you and her huh .. "Mom wiggled her eyebrows at me .

"Mom ... " I groaned . They should've used a condom that night ! So I won't happen and this awkward conversation will never exist .

"C'mon , tell me !! She's hot ! " She sat down at the leather chair opposite of my office desk , already kicking off her heels. Moms .

"Who's hotter than you Emily ? " the familiar voice came through the door .

"Your son's secretary . " She winked at me , before pulling my dad onto the other chair , with her straddling him . Sometimes I wish they could just remember that they're not 30 years old anymore and all of these romantic things .. keep it in the bedroom .

"Owh . " He raised his brows , before breaking into a huge grin . "Secretaries are great fucks son . " He whispered-yelled at me , making mom chuckle .

"Dad .. " I groaned again . Damn , wrong day to visit me .. or the jellyfish .

"What ?! I'm just teaching you to have fun while you can , cause when you have found your mate , you'll be so whipped that strip clubs sounds boring to you . No joke . "

"About that .." I scratched the back of my neck , hesitating if I should tell them .

"No way . " Mom crawled her upper half of her body onto the desk , pushing her face a few inches from mine , looking right into my eyes .

"Uh mom ..? " I pushed my chair backwards , leaving her deadly eyes . Not that I didn't notice how they're burning .

"I'll have to meet her !! We're so going to be best friends ! " She squealed , clapping her hands in excitement . Now people won't trust me when I say I have a hyper-ly active mother , now you do . And her next 'victim' is MY MATE , nope . No way , I won't let it happen .