Chapter 14- You're a WHAT?!

Aubrey's P.O.V

"Luna. " I mimicked , wiggling my hands like they're made of jelly . What an aweful name for an awful person . Whoever this 'Luna' girl is , I'm pretty sure she's dumb . I mean , look at Zack ! He's everything a girl wants in a boy , WHO WOULD BREAK UP WITH HIM !?

Sighing , I decided that I really needed that sleep Zack was talking about earlier . Damn my limbs are starting to gain weight by second .

"Zack ? " I called , walking towards the room that he'd went in earlier .

"In the bathroom . " He answered , followed by the sound of running water . "The dresser by the left was cleared so that you can unpack . You can take a short nap after cleaning yourself up , but we're having dinner at 7 sharp , think you can wake up ? "

"Uh , yeah . Okay , so if I'm taking the bed , where're you supposed to sleep ? " I asked , not wanting the boss to sleep on the couch . I mean , look at this building ! There must be at least an empty room to squeeze tiny me inside .

"No worries Tesoro , I'll take care of that after dinner . "

Okay then .. Left dresser , here I come .

To say , his room is huge . By huge , I mean HUGE . The floor is made of wood and the whole room smelt of the forest , and trust me , it smelt good . The walls are mostly made up of glass , which made it visible to look at the forest that's surrounding the mansion . If there's a sea at the opposite of the balcony , it'd be perfect .

Wait , wasn't I going to unpack ? Yeah , distracted by Mother Nature . Can't argue with it .

Landing my hands at the golden handle , I couldn't help but shiver slightly . It felt like home already . And that scares me , a lot .

Pulling my luggage together with me , I walked into the ... whoa YOU CALL THIS A DRESSER ?! THIS IS A FREAKING ROOM !!

The door actually leaded me to a huge room . And yes , everything that is Federico related is huge , get that to your thick skull Aubrey .

The floor is made up of pure white marbles , the walls are in a shade of royal gold . There are built-in closets in every wall , you know ,those kind where you have a sliding door at ? Yeah .

The other wall at the right were exhibited with .. I don't even want to count the number of heels on that wall . It's just .. I don't even .. Gosh .

The closets were filled with dresses , each in different colors and sizes , and I'm pretty sure those are from the latest clothing lines in Paris , the fabric of the dresses had the word 'Federico' imaginary written all over it .Expensive enough that I dare not touch .

The other corner of the room is filled with drawers of accessories , all devided nicely according to their group . And I swear to god that's not the first nor the second diamond bracelet I've found in there .

"Zack ? "I yelled , walking out of the dresser .

"Yeah ? " Just in time to see him walking out of the bathroom , wearing nothing but a towel hanging dangerously loose around his waist . The droplets of water that've dropped from his hair traced down his toned abs , having me mentally drooling .

"Cara ? " He smirked , brushing his fingers through his hair . "Anytging wrong ? "

"I uh .. There's actually dresses and stuff in the dresser . I was kind of wondering if your girlfriend or whosoever left it there . " I pointed at the dresser behind me , swallowing up the jealousy of another girl to myself .

He arched is brows , " There's no other girls than you cara . Those are for you Tesoro . What ? You don't like them ? "

My heart literally stopped . Did he just .. am I having imaginary hearing ? Am I dreaming ? Gosh DID HE JUST SAYS THERES NO OTHER GIRLS THAN ME ?!