Chapter 29

CHAPTER'S SEXUAL CONTENT CUT OFF BECAUSE I'VE GOT SOME CUTE AGED READERS . MORGAN THATS YOU .

A/N : BEWARE MY CHILD , THERE'S SLIGHT INAPPROPRIATE SCENES IN THIS CHAPTER SO... WRAP YOUR PHONES/LAPTOP WITH A CONDOM xD

"I want you to want me this way ,

I need you to want me to stay . "5SOS >If you don't know

Idk , I just love this song so I thought that I might wanna share it ... nope? okay .

—————————————-

Aubrey's P.O.V

The car ride back was silent . But in a good way of course , Zack had his hands over mine while his other hand was on the steering wheel .

The good thing is that both our wolves took care of our 'mess' if that's what they call it , back there . I still can't imagine letting my wolf taking full control over me , FOR THE FIRST TIME. And all I can do is just look through my eyes as she do the talking for me . Well the same goes with Zack's wolf . Jeez , talk about insaperatable mates .

The sound of rain beating on the car's roof is the only audioble sound that flows through the still medium .

"So... when are you coming back with me ? " He asked suddenly , taking me off guard .

"Uh... I uh.. I don't know . I just got here , I mean , I just reunited with my mom so .. yeah .. it's gonna be a while." I looked down towards my sneakers , trying to avoid his sad gaze .

"Owh , "he nodded slowly , taking a sharp turn at the corner of the road . "When are we going to tell your parents ? "

"I don't know actually . I mean ,they're royal vampires , and I'm their daughter ... and I'm a wolf , I mean , you're a wolf , I don't know how they're going to take this . This is just going too fast . "

This time , he looked at me , his eyes completely leaving the road .

"We're soulmates Aubrey , and I'm deeply in love with you . I can't leave you because some bloody vampire decided that their daughter is to be married to another vampire , I don't care . I love you and I will stand by you , even if it means I die . At least I die a happy man . " He chocked out every word , the fine line of sorrow is audible but he made no attempt to cover it up .

I sat there dazed , not really knowing of what to say .

"I .. I .. I love you too .. " I whispered silently , leaning back against the seat .

_____________________

Zack's P.O.V

One word . Loved .

I ran my fingers lightly through her silky hair as she snuggled closer towards my chest , murmuring soft words in her dreams .

My wolf purred as he finally get to go physical with his mate after so long . I have to admit , it kills every night knowing her absence on my chest . And now she's lying peacefully in my arms , I couldn't help but smile at myself .

What kept bothering me is the fact that how am I going to break it to her parents ? I can't keep sneaking into her room every night and sneak back out before sunrise , this is just crazy . She's my mate and she's supposed to be walking into the sunlight with me , not hiding our love behind a shield door like it's some kind is filthy secret or something .

My wolf growled at the thought of losing her once more . It killed him enough as she'd slipped away from our fingers THRICE . Owh god how am I going to live with myself knowing that she'd slip away again ?