Chapter 20

Aubrey's P.O.V

"C'mon , we're going to be late ! " Zack yelled from the car , obviously not going to help me with my luggage .

The trip wasn't going as planned , heck we stopped and have to go back to Italy because there is some ' business that need to be handled'. But I'm not the one to argue , I am , the "secretary" anyways . Well , at least on the business part.

"Will you jut shut up and help me with these ? " I yelled back , murmuring swear words under my breath . What kind of a gentleman is he ?

"Nope cara , that's what you get for eating up the last slice of pizza last night . " He smirked , turning his gaze back onto his phone .

"It's just a goddamn pizza ! " I snapped , struggling to get my heavy luggages down the huge fleet of stairs . And where are those 'obey the alpha and luna' operated pack members ? Yeah , he threatened them not to help me . How charming .

"And it's just a goddamn luggage . " He replied , coldness sensed in his tone . Owh he did not just .. FINE .

Angrily placing my heavy luggage into the back of the car , I flop down the expensive leather made seat , making sure to move as far away from him as possible . That fuvking dipshit . I can't believe he just used that tone on me . And what's with the fuvking coldness in his fucking voice ? What am I ? An annoying girlfriend who can't even get her luggage down the stairs ? Well , I am .. but that's not the point .

If I'm so annoying , why can't he just say it ? And I'm in my period goddammit. And the worst part ? This is not those cheesy novels where the boyfriend would buy the girlfriend some chocolates and cuddle all night . Nope .

And you know what really got my periodic hormones going ? I woke up to an empty bed . A fucking empty bed because 'You ate my pizza so I'm sleeping on the couch tonight ' . What kind of .. Urgh .

"Finally . " He murmured , asking for the chauffeur to step on it .

The whole journey was filled with complete silence , not one of us were to speak . Owh so now you're angry at me because I are your pizza ? I'm on my period dipshit ! I need more food if I keep loosing blood .

Bored , I fished out my phone , which is left untouched since the past few days . After doing a little thumb dance , I decided to keep myself occupied , since that's what he's doing since the morning .

I scrolled through my contacts and my eyes landed on Alexis's name . Seemed like the right person to talk to.

"Hey , u thr ? M bored n the boss is angry . -Aubrey " I texted , hoping for him to reply me , since he's the only one I can text .

A few minutes later , my phone buzzed , earning a glare from Zack . Bastard .

"Yh I m , so the trip didn't turn out the way u wanted it 2 ? ;) Wht happened ? Add some kerosene on it gurl . - Alexis " I'd chucked at the last part , earning another glare from him .

"I ate his pizza , but I rly needed it ! PMSing and I need food . Can't judge . " I replied , my blood boiling in anger to the fact that he's not talking to me yet .

"Awh u poor thing . Nvm of tht , wht say i c u 2 hrs after ur plane lands ? I'll bring u for some Mexican . Sounds like an idea ? :) " his reply came within seconds , causing a smile on my face . Mexican ? HOLY FUVK MEXICAN FOOD !!

"Deal ! I'll c u thr or ur picking me up ? btw im almost there , ttyl . " I typed on a quick reply , before stuffing my phone back into my pocket and left the car.

The whole plane journey wasn't as excited as I've planned . Nope , not at all . Not when the one sitting beside you keep finding excuses to get out from his seat .