Chapter 30

"Real bands save fans , Real fans save bands . " -Michael Clifford .

_______________________________

Zack's P.O.V

I stared down at her naked figure , her body is still glistening in sweat as I've satisfied her over and over again over the whole day . YUp , that's what if just said . THE WHOLE DAY . I mean , we've been up here since breakfast , and now it's night time so , yeah .

Her shivering body suddenly seemed tiny to me , with her whimpering every once in a while as I tried to shift my sleeping position . Not that I'm a sleep-after-sex person but she's had her whole body glued to mine , it's difficult for me not to lay down with her and hold her in .

I couldn't wipe the smile off my face , knowing that we're fully mated ,and the mark on her neck kept my wolf satisfied . I'd mate her over and over again but I know that her body is exhausted , so I'll have to let it pass . I couldn't forget how good and right it felt to be inside of her , with her screaming after my name ,wanting me to go harder and faster .

And the best thing is , this whole love making is not under the pressure of her going on heat . I mean , the heat thing is just pathetic . You're practically forced to have sex to reduce the pain , which it totally unacceptable to me . The way that Aubrey threw herself at me , I know that she's willing and it's not just sex we've just done , it's love making .

The blood stain on the sheets made me feel guilty for not saving my V-card for her , I mean , she'd saved it for 19 years and gave it to me . I couldn't feel more loved than this , she'd trust me this much but I'd swiped off my card back in high school . What was I fuvking thinking back then ?

Sex never felt so good , it feels like I've finally getting to be with her , it's like we're physically and mentally connected . I feel complete inside her , like she's the only one that could make me feel this way .

I brushed my fingers through her sweat-soaked hair , not missing the slight difference on her features. Her hair turned into a darker brown , her eyelashes turned longer and her nose and jaws turned sharp . She looked beautiful .

Not that she's not beautiful before this , but now that she's mated , she holds slight resemblence of me so that other people could see how she belongs to me .

'Mine.' My wolf growled , holding her tighter into my arms .

'I know . ' I answered . usually I'll just ignore him but I'm in my jolly mood and nothing can bring me down .

"Zack.. " I heard her angelic voice mumbled against my bare skin . Shock invaded me as I studied her attentively . Have I woke her up ?

She moaned and mumbled for a bit , worrying my wolf and I . Have I tired her ? I mean , it's been all day and...

"Zack , I love you .. " Was the last thing that came out before she tossed and turned abut in my arms before falling asleep .

'Isn't she adorable ? 'My wolf was practically melting into chocolates .

'What ? Are you kidding me ? She beyond perfect . " I said , stating the obvious . I mean , look at her ! She's perfect .

Perfect . She is perfect . I'm never letting her letting her go or run away from me again . I won't ever give her any reason to do that again .

__________________________

Aubrey's P.O.V

"UHHH WHAT THE HECK ?! " I groaned as the pain on my legs came shooting right at me as I tried to sit up .

My scream must've woke Zack up as he opened his eyes and hover over mine possesively , looking around for any sign of danger .

After making sure that there's not even a mosquito here to suck my blood , he looked at me as his gaze softened .