Chapter 15-Mine

"Told you I'm a werewolf . " He said , covering up his down south with the shirt that I'd tossed him earlier .

"BUT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE ! " I almost yelled , not wanting to believe anything .

"Cara , you want me to shift again ? " He asked , glancing down to catch my gaze .

Widening my eyes , I decided that I doesn't want to have another encounter with a giant dog . Nope. Never .

"No! Don't ever do that in front of me , I'm never a fan of twilight (A/N : DONT KILL ME ! I was a fan .. But this is for writing material , cope with it) . " Shaking my hands dramatically , I took a step backwards.

Gosh how am I going to take this all in ? Okay let's put it this way , it's your first day leaving Italy wity your sexy ass boss , people called me by the term 'Luna' , and your boss decided that he's a werewolf . Ha . You have an interesting life Aubrey .

"Cara , " He chuckled , "We're not those Taylor Laudner kind . Those are just plain bullshit and it's obvious so . We're the real deal here Tesoro . " He slowly inched towards me , his naked torso were calling out for my attention .

Gulping hardly , I forced my eyeballs to shift from looking at his abs . "wait , what do you mean by 'We' ? THERES MORE OF YOU ?! "

"Yes Cara , in fact , you're at our pack house . Everyone in there , besides you , is a were. But don't worry though , we don't bite . " He laughed at the last part , pulling me close to him .

Holy Penguins I'm surrounded by hot Taylor Laudner clones all these time and I have no idea ?! Urgh , should've brought that hot-guys detector that I saw on Amazon last week .

"So... you're the Alpha or some sort ? " I asked slowly , watching his face , wanting to catch every emotion .

"Yes cara , I am . That , makes you my luna beautiful . " He smiled , showing me his perfect dimples . Gosh what?! Calm down sex crazed hormones .

"Why am I your Luna ? I thought that's your ex or some sort that looked like me , and by that , I mean a lot . " my heart clentched at the thought Of him being with another girl . Damn the effects he have on me .

He frowned , " Why aren't you my luna Tesoro ? You're my mate beautiful , we're soulmates , you feel this ? " He placed my hand at his naked chest , wanting me to feel his quickned heartbeat .

I held a sharp intake of breath as my hand came in contact with his skin , the sparks are literally exploding down at my fingertips . Lightly pressed against his chest , my world stopped . All I can think of is his heartbeat , his quickned heartbeat and his burning gaze had my heart going haywired .

"Y-yes I do . " I shuttered , lost in his eyes . "but that doesn't explain why am I your Luna . " I snapped out of myself , looking away .

"Don't worry cara , there's no ex around here . There's only you beautiful , from the moment I saw you dancing at the club , I knew you were something special . From the look in your eyes had my internal wolf going crazy , he crawled down at me , wanting to be close to you every second of the day , every fibre in my body craves for your existance beside me . And I know , that you'll be a good Luna for my pack . " He kissed my fingers , brushing it against his lips .

"Luna is the female alpha of a pack , she's the alpha's mate . And you, my mate , is my luna . " he started to lay soft kissed down my fingers .

I wanted to say something but the words caught my throat . What ?! I'm a Alpha Female ?! Excuse me WHAT ?!

"Cara ? " He asked , looking at me with concern .

"Yeah ? " I looked at him , not missing the hint of admiration and adoration that shone behind his orbs .