Chapter 26-Important Dinner

A/N : I'm sorry if things are going all rushed and fast paced .. I hadn't notice I've gone crazy with the situations but I'll try slowing things down a bit :) thanks for the feedback :)

------- Aubrey's P.O.V

"Honey , if you need anything , we'll be at the end of the corridor okay ? " Mom poked her head into my room , bitting me good night .

I gave her a weak smile , crawling onto my bed as I wrap myself up with loneliness . It's been a while since I've slept soundly , despite the fact that I was at the hospital and stuff , but it's been a while .

So that's what a soulmate means? That you can't live without him or her ? Well , I've proved the theory right . I can't find myself eating anymore without him . Not before I went into coma , not after I came back from coma . I'm practically a skeleton with a piece of skin stretched across my bones .

'Need . Mate .. " Violette whined as darkness engulfed me .

Well I can't actually blame her . She's in love with his wolf and my state of body had kept the separated for a while now , and she hardly have him back before we drifted apart again .

'I know , I miss him too . ' I said silently ,trying to catch hold of the last things that could reminds me of him . Soon I'll forget the color of his eyes and he'll forget mine . Isn't this how break up feels like ?

The only difference is that I hardly even have the chance to call him mine . It's my fault anyways .

If I hadn't shut him out back at the plane , he wouldn't go all missing and went for girlfriend hunting while I'm sitting around worrying about him .

The thought of him having another girl in his arms sent my wolf whimpering in jealousy .

'Shhh now , we'll find someone better than him . I promise . ' I cooed , eventhough I can't actually face the fact that nothing is better than him .

She seemed to know it too , but she stayed silent anyways . Who am I to kid ? He's the best boyfriend anyone would ever ask for. But I'm just to blind to ever see that when I have him in my arms . Now that he's gone , there's no point of crying anymore .

----------------------------
Zack's P.O.V

".... Yes I'm asking for your permission to enter your territory ...... I understand that -... No no no , I won't , I promise ...... I just need to find my mate ....... I'll leave as soon as I found her .... I promise .... thank you , I'll see you tomorrow . " I hung up , rubbing my temples .

It took me a whole 2 hours to persuade Lexile to let me roam his territory in search of my mate . I know she's in there somewhere , I just have to find it .

Lexile seemed to be in a really good mood today , he didn't even asked me who's my mate . He's starting to loosen the rule around there I see .

"Sean , " I roared , placing both my legs on the desk. I should really get some anger management .

He poked his head into my office , fear was spreaded in his weak aura . I could practically feel his slight shivers shaking the still atmosphere. "Y-yes alpha ? " He chocked out , desperate to get out of here soon .

My eyes scanned towards my wrecked office , as my wolf started to claw in anger once again .

"We'll be going to the Christopher's territory tomorrow , I need you to bring two more of our best fighters there . I need to find Aubrey and make sure to keep them out of trouble , got it ? "

"Y-yes alpha . " He nodded before turning his tail and went off .

**

I stared up the ceiling , unable to find my urge to fall asleep . Even after all those yelling and tossing stuff , the exhaustion just isn't enough for me to sleep .