Chapter 8-She Left.

A/N : Well , Since I reached 1.2K reads (I REALLY DID!!) I decided to post a super long update today :3 (Love me later) . And THANK YOU FOR THE 20+ Votes for Chapter 7 !! The Most votes I've recieved on a chapter overnight so far *Squeals*
----------------------------

Aubrey's P.O.V

It took me long enough to wake my senses up , which is like , after what it felt like 35 centuries .

My brain seemed to be working again , since it was all numb the last time I've checked .

I opened my eyes , well , almost , but I managed to form a small gap between the heavy lids . The familiar masculine cologne hitted my nostrils , have me snuggling further more into the soft fabric of what looked like a blanket , inhaling another lungful of it .

It took me a good ole 5 minutes to gather my senses together , realizing that I'm in a complete stranger's room . Holy mother of gracious WHAT HAPPENED ?!

Stretching on the back of my head , I tried to recall the last time I was concious . Fingers crossed that I wouldn't have eaten hash brownies the night before , because everytime I did , it doesn't turns out well . Once , I'd even approached a random hobo with white long beard on the streets , yelling, " Dumbledore you're back ! "

Almost automaticly , my left hand reached for my chest . The memories of last night stroke into my mind like a film playing on repeat . The aching sensation had long gone , leaving nothing but the pain of yesterday .

The mental image of Zack kissing the blonde bimbo really tackled my heart , and let me tell you that it wasn't something to underestimate about , the attack was far worse than what you could've imagine .

Eventhough I tried to tell myself how I shouldn't let my feeling loose , and that he's my boss for gods sake . But the feeling alone is too great to be ignored ,let alone forgotten.

Slipping off the bed , I couldn't help but notice how beautiful the room is. It wasn't something you'd expect to see in a Tumblr Room catalogue , this room had a teenage feeling , mixed with a slight masculine taste in it . The walls were painted a fresh theme of summer . The inviting colors were splashed all over the walls , making my heart flutters with the sight of it . The wooden floor were covered with a thin layer of posh carpet , which is real comfy to step on barefoot .The golden frames on the corners of the walls added a little taste of elegance in it , It's prefect if you'd asked me .

The cold morning air from ourside the window reached my arms , causing me to shiver lightly . Pulling at the sleeves , I-- Wait a minute , WHAT SLEEVES ?!

The last time I remember , my sunny dress is definately sleeveless . Looking down at my small figure , I'd almost chocked on oxygen . Since when I was dressed with a Hollister hoodie and sweats ?! IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER?!

More importantly , I WAS CHANGED , BY SOMEONE I DONT EVEN KNOW WHOM .

"Morning Mrs.Aubrey . " A soft voice came from the door . I turned around and met gaze with Lucy , one of Zack's servant from yesterday .

"Owh thank god you're here ! Can you show me the way out ?! " I'd almost jumped at her when I finally found a saviour .

"S-Sure .. " She trailed off , looking at the ground ,hesitating .

"One minute ! " I yelled at her , before reaching for my sunny dress that I'd found laying on the floor .

Quickly slipping off the oversized clothings , I zipped on my dress . "Lucy , can I find any piece of paper in this room ? " I asked , looking at her figure that's been standing by the door when she first knocked on the door .