Chapter 21- Any news of..him ?

Aubrey's P.O.V

"You know .. it's really hard to control myself when you're sitting so close to me . " He said , closing his eyes and took a deep breath .

"Are you a .. ? " I wanted to ask werewolf because my wolf was howling on the word 'mate' ever since my eyes landed on him . Gosh and his scent , don't even get me started.

He chuckled , "I'm half actually . I'm also part vampire cause I have awesome parents . " He placed his hands over my tiny ones , drawing circles with his thumbs on the back of my hand .

I took a sharp intake of breath as soon as our skin came in contact again . Damn the sparks are getting bigger and brighter , and this is way more than what touching Zack felt like . Wait , why am I comparing him with that douche anyways ?

'Mate . ' Violette repeated again , I could even feel her tail swinging by this second .

"Mate . " I echoed with her . If he's my mate .. and then there's Zack . No . There's no way Zack's my soulmate . I mean gosh , which soulmate would give each other the shoulder ? Over a stupid slice of pizza ? Like , get a grip of yourself , he ain't no soulmate of mine .

"Mate . " He repated along , his hands now rubbing my arms , creating fiction .

"You're my mate . " I said in realization , my eyes shooting up to meet his .

"You felt it too ? " He asked , slowly leading my hands towards his unsteady heartbeats . Tingles shot into my body as soon as my tiny hand came in contact with his chest . He's the one . He's the freaking one .

Just at this moment , a low growl was heard , followed by the sound of someone inching forward closer to us .

"What are you doing here , with HIM ? " Zack's eye showed edge , the ice in them were sharp and everything in his feature could scare off a hungry tiger itself .

To say that he's angry is an understand meant , he is beyond furious . I could feel him shaking with rage , his wolf clawling to come out . Violette whined , wanting to reach for him too , but the presence of Carlos calmed her down .

"Why shouldn't she be ? She's my mate anyways . " Carlos then flung his arms around my shoulder , pulling me close . My eyes darted elsewhere , not wanting to look at him . The coldness in his orbs were just too horrific .

"We all knows that it's a lie . " Zack chuckled sarcastically , pulling me by my shoulder , away from Carlos .

"Lie ? Ha . The only lie around here , is that you called her your mate . " Carlos stood up , earning another dozen of audience . Eventhough I clearly doubt that they would understand what we're talking about , but hey , this is way better than a boring flight .

"She IS my mate . " Zack clentched his teeth , his whole figure began to shake violently . I watch as his orbs turned pitch black , knowing that his wolf is fighting to surface and rip someone's head off . Gosh he have some serious anger issues .

'Touch him . ' Violette said silently . I could feel her running circles inside me , confused .

'What difference will that make ? I'm not his soulma-'

'HE IS . JUST FUVKING TOUCH HIM . ' She snapped , not giving me a chance to finish my line .

Hesitating , I placed my hands on his arm , stroking it slowly . A low growl erupted from Carlos's chest , earning another dozen of audiences .

"Shh.. down boy . Down . " I placed another hand on Carlos's muscular chest. , Stroking circles .

"Don't . Touch . My . Mate . " Zack hissed , pulling my small figure into his arms . And so he thinks that being caveman will make me fall. Ha . Nice one .