Chapter 25-Dad's Royal Vampire

A/N : I know I shouldn't update two days in a row seeing that my exam starts in two weeks and I need to really study , but eh , YOLO .

-------------

Aubrey's P.O.V

"Are you sure it's her ? "

"I freaking gave birth to her , how can I not freaking know ?! "

"But she's werewolf .. "

Faint murmurs were heard as I started to gain my concious back . Where am I ?

My skull trobbed as I struggle to open my eyes . The smell of vanilla filled the air , telling me how I'm not in a hospital .

Heck I'd just passed out in the middle of the forest for fuck's sake !

"She's awake , shh . " Someone cooed . Her voice somehow seemed familiar , so motherly it started hurts .

I took that as my cue to wake my system up . I groaned as the light reached my eyes , I'm so not a morning person .

"Sweetheart you alright ? " The familiar voice came ringing , followed by a warm touch on my cold hands .

"Where am I ? " I asked , trying to sit up , back against the headboard eventhough visions are still blurred .

"You're .. " She trailed off , hesiating whether to tell me my whereabouts .

"You're home honey . " A masculine voice rang , causing me to snap all of my nerves awake .

"Home ? " I rubbed my eyes , trying to rub off the blurriness . Home ? As in Home home ?

"Yes honey . home . " The lady sobbed a bit , holding on my hands tighter . Okay , things are getting real weird around here .

I took my time adjusting my eyesight , before taking a good look at them . My heart sank as soon as my eyes landed on the lady beside my bed .

"M-mom ? " I chocked out , taking a closer look at her . She slowly nodded , quiet sobs were heard . The face that I hadn't seen since I was 19 , the voice I hadn't heard since ...

"I thought you were dead ! " I yelled , backing towards the corner of the bed .

It's impossible , I've planned the funeral , I've read the sympathy cards , I've watch her coffin being sealed shut , I've watch them place her 6 feet under , I've watch her heartbeat going dead , I've watch the colors on her cheeks flush , I've seen it all ..

This must've been some kind of a sick joke . I must've died , I must've been in heaven . Ha . A little family reunion I guess ?

"I'm not honey , I'm not , I'm supposed to die but--"

"I won't let her . " The man cutted into her line , circling his hands on his waist by the process .

"Who is he ? " I asked , looking at his hands that he snaked around his waist .

"He's Lexile , my husband . Your stepdad . But you're not supposed to know since I'm supposed to be dead .. "

"You're not my mother ." I concluded , my face ran cold .

Her mouth went agape as the hands on her waist tightened .

"We found your unconscious body by our border earlier today , and let me tell you how a mother will never forget what her child looks like , even if they turn to dust . " She took my hand , Looking into my eyes .

I examined her face , " my mom doesn't look freaking 28 , she's supposed to be 53 by now . You're not lying no shit to me . " I pointed at her features . And damn her curves are the ones my mom used to tell me about of having but she'd never had the chance to touch that line .