+ 48

2 years later..........

"schedule?"

"nothing for tonight, miss han." secretary kang said while crossing out all my meetings i attended today.

she looked down on me while i'm sitting and checking all the files on my table.

"you're dismissed." i said and closed all the folders, seeing her walk outside the office.

i stared at the folders and rolled my eyes. i kicked off my heels and lifted my legs up on the table, leaning my back on the chair.

i sighed.

this is how my day go on, work and stress.

ever since i discovered i was miss han, i became her, i became a different person.

i want to become the person i was.

but i can't remember who she was.

all i can remember is my dad, my dad who died because of his rival.

and no one knows who that rival is, well at least i think they don't want to tell me.

i stood up and walked over the walk in closet i have inside my office, pulling out a casual wear and grabbing my sneakers on the floor. i changed and looked at myself in the mirror.

am i just going to live like this?

as miss han? without knowing who i really am?

i pulled down my hair and comb it. i grabbed the keys beside and went out.

closing everything inside, i went out the office, to be welcomed by the empty company.

everyone went home early, huh.

i sighed and walked towards the parking lot.

walking silently, i felt someone following me behind. i looked to find no one so i fastened my pace, breathing abnormally.

until i felt someone grabbed my arms.

"help—!" i was cut off when he covered my mouth.

"jeez, it's just me!" he whispered.

i recognized the voice and pushed him, "why did you scared me?! that was scary, bogum!" i screamed.

"chill, i'm sorry." he said and looked down.

i noticed he have flowers in his hand while he slowly hide it behind his back.

i felt guilty and cleared my throat.

"uhm—it's okay. it just scared me."

he looked up to me with a smile and handed me the flowers.

i can feel my heart melting.

"why did you come here?" i asked, placing the flower inside the car.

"why? can't i see the love of my life?"

i stopped and looked at him.

"we talked about this—"

"i know you're not ready yet but it's been two years, y/n. how can you not move on yet? i mean you're safe now and that's the only thing that matters—"

"you don't get it. i don't remember anything." i said and grabbed my purse.

"that's the point. you don't have to remember anything, just—just restart? i mean we can have a new beginning." he said while smiling.