+ 12

"what-"

"damn taehyung sure swear a lot." four boys started to come to the living room, interrupting me and making me automatically stood up.

"we all do, hoseok."

they all sat on the sofa and they all sighed. i awkwardly stood until they all looked at me.

"oof, come sit." hoseok guy offered.

i nodded and looked for some space but they literally filled the whole sofa, without leaving any space. i looked up to them again and they awkwardly looked at the space too.

"well, she can sit on my lap." jungkook said and i gagged.

"t-that's not how i raised you!" jimin dramatically said and even stood up.

"or do you want taehyung to pull out your intestines through your mouth?" namjoon commented.

"whatever," jungkook rolled his eyes and it met mine, "you want to wash your hands?"

i nodded and amazed how he read my mind. he stood up and guided me while we left the other boys talking loudly as if their friend wasn't dying inside the operating room.

he guided me to the sink and i quickly open the faucet. i washed my hands thoroughly with the hand soap provided beside the sink. once i was done, he handed me a tissue paper.

i muttered thanks and we came back to the living room.

jungkook let me sit on his spot instead, making the boys go 'ooooo' and 'uuuuu'. jungkook just chuckled.

"so how long have you been with taehyung?" hoseok guy asked.

"months." i replied.

"that's long," hoseok rubbed his chin while looking at me, "how did you survive?"

"uhm...." i hummed because i don't actually know how would i answer that question because me, myself didn't even know how.

"how does his dick feel? is he big-"

"what the fuck hyung!" jimin yelled.

"what? i'm just asking since maybe he couldn't let go of her because she give the best blow-"

everybody gasped and namjoon just rubbed his forehead.

"operating's done!" someone yelled behind us and we all looked.

i saw the seokjin guy with a white coat filled with blood stains, making me worry even more.

"how's taehyung?"

"did you succeed?"

"did he die?"

"he obviously died, look at the bloodstain-"

"yoongi!" everybody yelled and the yoongi guy just shrugged.

"can y'all shut up?" seokjin guy ordered while taking off his coat.

"is he alright?" i asked, making all of them look at me.

i pursed my lips at the sudden gain of attention but somehow felt relieved when seokjin looked at me and smiled.

"he's okay now, he just need some rest. a loooooong time rest." he chuckled making all of us breathe, "he lost too much blood but i still managed to save him and make him feel better. he's currently at his bedroom now, maybe awake now."

we all decided to visit taehyung. we arrived at the purple colored door and seokjin opened the door for us.

we were welcomed by lying on the bed taehyung with an IV through his wrist. he groaned when he saw us and tried to sit up.