+ 32

QUICK SURVEY ; IS THIS PLOT OKAY?

"who are you?" i asked, holding up my sword that all vampires couldn't touch or they'll die.

"you know me." he chuckled.

i studied his features, "no, i don't."

"yes, you do." he laughed, stepping forward and intensely looking at me.

i tightened my grip on my sword, "you're not him, you're not ji-"

he stopped moving and a smirk was placed on his lips, "i'm jimin but....

stronger." he said and grabbed the sword from my hand and breaking it while smiling.

« when he was a weak vampire but came back stronger and a superior of all »

idk if the preview came out interesting but i swear, i always wanted to make a vampire story and this idea pop in my mind. it's really interesting but this preview didn't came out well. anyways, this is just a survey and if this isn't interesting at all, there's no chance to be publish this in the future lmaooo

okay back to the story uwu

+

i clenched on jungkook's leather jacket as he step on his speed, forceful air hit both of our exposed skins as i leaned my head on his back.

when we arrived at the hospital, jungkook guided me towards inside and the nurses immediately assisted me. the doctor came early and made me go inside the room.

the doctor carefully treated my wound and i would wince in pain whenever he dabbed the cotton on my skin.

jungkook stayed beside me and watched me get treated.

once i was done, the doctor wrote some things for me to buy.

"good thing it wasn't that deep, however, it still needs a proper care and we expect for it to heal until next week." the doctor smiled.

i nodded and thanked him. we were on our way to settle our bills and jungkook pulled out his wallet.

"it's on me, don't worry." i said and tried to pull my wallet out of my pocket.

but i fished nothing.

i checked all my pockets but i heard jungkook chuckled. i looked up to see him pulling out some dollars and giving it to the cashier.

i lowered down my head, "i'm sorry. i promise to pay it as soon as we-"

"are you okay?" he cut me off.

i looked up to him and stopped.

am i okay?

i know i'm okay, but is my heart-okay?

no matter how many times i told myself that i already forgot about him, that i don't have any feelings for him anymore, it just doesn't work.

i convinced my brain but not my heart.

it hurt.

everything earlier, hurt.

i felt worthless.

knowing he chose someone over me, he comforted someone over me, and he asked someone if she was okay.

but not me.

"i'm okay." i smiled at him.

he doesn't seemed to be satisfied about my answer but he slipped it off and offered me a ride.