+ 11

"are you guys okay?!"

namjoon and i looked up to see jimin peeking down on us as namjoon put me down on my feet slowly. 

"we are the one who should be asking you that, stupid!" namjoon yelled back.

jimin laughed and another man was about to attack him and i gasped loudly.

in a blink of a second, he put up his gun and shot the man through his head. i gasped even more loudly and namjoon just laughed at me.

jimin peeked down again and giggled, "i'm fine as fuck!"

how can they laugh in this kind of situation? and how did jimin conquer the men all by himself? he literally only have one gun on his hand and the men looked like they have riffles and shot guns. 

namjoon just chuckled and looked at me again, "i know you're okay so let's go." he said and pulled me harshly on my wrist.

"can you be more gentle?!" i yelled.

"i'm not even gentle with sex, why would i be gentle with your wrist?" he yelled back and dragged me towards a black car.

he pushed me inside the right side of the back seat and i groaned in pain but he just rolled his eyes. i shifted on my seat as he went inside to the driver's seat. suddenly, the door beside me opened and i screamed.

"woah, it's just me." jimin said and sat beside me.

i sighed in relief and leaned my head back. i was so tired and everything happened so quickly.

i was just sleeping earlier.

"hyung? you're going to drive?" jimin asked to namjoon.

namjoon glanced at us and smiled awkwardly, "i'll try, jiminie."

"hyung, let me drive then—"

"damn let me experience at least once," namjoon groaned.

"i saved myself earlier but don't think i'll be able to save myself in a car crash." jimin quickly grabbed the seatbelt and put it on then sign me to put mine too.

"car crash? is it his first time driving?" i whispered to jimin.

"yup, goodluck to us." jimin whispered back.

i glanced up namjoon who already got his hand shaking by holding the steering wheel.

"hey, let jimin drive!" i yelled.

namjoon looked at me and rolled his yes, "i can drive!"

"jimin said you can't! what if we die? what if you forgot to hold the steering wheel or the pedal? what if—"

"can y'all shut the fuck up because i'm fucking dying here."

i widened my eyes by that familiar deep voice and i glanced to the passenger seat to see taehyung bleeding to death.

"o-oh god!" i screamed when i saw how much blood he was losing, "y-you didn't die? are you okay? does it—

"do i look okay?" he raised his voice, "hyung, drive."

namjoon quickly started the car and drove. i leaned my back and still shocked at how i didn't notice his presence earlier.

or how i didn't remember him earlier.

namjoon drove and it went well. although sometimes he stepped on the break too hard then it would make taehyung curse.

at least, we arrived at this abandoned looking building. namjoon breathe a long sigh before stepping out of the car. jimin went out and i followed while they help taehyung get out.

"fucking slowly," he said then both jimin and namjoon rolled their eyes.

i looked around and saw that beyond this street was the city. my eyes lit up in excitement and i looked at them. they were so busy helping taehyung get in to the building.

i used this chance to take a step but once my right feet land onto the ground, i felt a hard metal placed behind my head. i turned my head to see a face of a man with built body and glazing round eyes.

"didn't i tell you not to try escaping? even if i'm injured, i'm watching you." taehyung warned while he was facing me, still held by jimin and namjoon.

"don't let her escape, jungkook." taehyung ordered and the man hardly grabbed my wrist and putting them on my back.

i tried to yank back but he twisted my arm and i cried by the sudden pain.

"jungkook," i heard taehyung as i looked up from my tears, "be gentle." he said as they turned their backs on us.

the jungkook guy suddenly let go of my wrist and held it gently.

he lead me inside the building and as soon as we entered, i had my jaw dropped. it was so beautiful inside and you wouldn't expect it just by looking outside. it also have chandeliers and i can say, this was bigger than taehyung's house if this wasn't have multiple floors.

"jin hyung!" jimin yelled.

suddenly, two guys appeared. one was holding up a snack, the other one was rubbing his eyes as if he just came from sleeping.

"hoseok and yoongi hyung, where's seokjin hyung?" jimin asked hurriedly as taehyung started to get weak.

"what the fuck happened to him?" the yoongi man asked, still yawning as if he's used to seeing taehyung like this.

"oh my god, are y'all okay?!" the other one panicked and had his snack fallen down on the floor.

"the fuck. do i look fucking okay to y'all? call jin hyung or i'm gonna die in this fucking sofa." taehyung complained as he winced on the sofa, staining the clean cream white seat with his own blood.

"seOKJIN HYUNGGGGGG!" the hoseok guy yelled that had all of us cover our ears.

"fuck it, hoseok." yoongi guy said.

suddenly, a man with broad shoulders came panting.

"what the fuck," he cursed when he saw taehyung, "bring him to the operating room." he ordered and they all nodded.

they put out a stretcher and laid taehyung carefully. i was about to go with everyone but taehyung made the guys stop pushing.

"y/n, stay here," he ordered.

"what? i'm—"

"jungkook, stay with her." 

and then, the stretcher was pushed towards the hallway. i sighed and sat on the sofa, looking up at jungkook.

"so it's you." he chuckled and sat beside me.

"me?" i pointed at myself.

"the one who he has been finding all this time." he said and leaned his back on the sofa, stretching his arms and then looked at me.

"right." i muttered and played with my dirty hands.

i was about to stand up and ask him the way to the sink for me to wash my hands, when he spoke.

"do you even know why he kidnapped you?" 

i turned my head at him, "because he's my father's rival." 

"not that," he shook his head while chuckling.

"it's to protect you."

+

hi guys it's been a while :) and we just performed our cheerdance yesterday and unluckily, we lost because we were overtime.

and i said i have failed grade in math yet after thst day, my parents bought me new phone, surprising me and idk how much guilt i felt after i held the phone. is android ok? i got oppo f9 lmao it's hard to adjust from iphone to android. but im thankful to my thoughtful parents and sister because they saw me crying befote that day since it was lagging so much.

btW DID U GUYS ALREADY LISTEN TO SEESAW X I NEED U???

goodnight i luv u all so much and thank u :)