+ 42

"abducted? me?" i stopped and looked up to him.

he slowly nodded and i saw a gulp down his throat.

"how did you know? who are you?" i asked and i saw him looked away.

he was about to turn around but i grabbed his arms, "what do you know? what's happening—"

"he kidnapped you, that's all you have to know right now." he said and turned away.

but before he could even enter the house, "don't bother to escape if you still want to live. come inside." he said.

i stared at his back as he entered the house, but before i could step my feet to walk, i already fell on my knees.

my knee scraped on the ground and i placed my hands down, bowing my head. a sob escaped my mouth and a tear dropped on the cement floor.

then who are my parents? where are they?

i didn't know if i could trust taehyung.

if i would believe him.

but after what dad did to me, i felt like it's true. so that's why he easily sold me? because i didn't came from his flesh and blood?

i wanted to cry all night, maybe even kill myself.

this is too much.

too much for me to handle.

why can't i just live normally?

why can't i just be a normal teenager? why can't i just hang out with my friends and enjoy the life?

why do i suffer from a lot of pain? why do people around me break my heart? hurt my feelings?

i want to run away.

from everyone.

i was crying and the tears that had fallen down the ground increased.

but then i felt an arms wrapping on my shoulder's and making me stand up.

i looked up to see him, eyebrows were meeting each other.

"it's getting late, get some sleep." he said but i yanked my body away, looking at him with tears in my eyes.

"what do you know?" i said while still crying.

he stared at me and clenched his jaw, "i said it's getting late—"

"why don't i fucking know anything?! why do everyone hide everything from me?! tell me! tell me why the fuck are you saying my dad kidnapped me—"

"because he fucking wanted your money! your parent's money!" he yelled back, making me flinch on the second time tonight.

"h-how? how did you fucking know i was kidnapped?" i said, almost breaking down.

he stopped for a second before looking away, looking above.

"because i was there, i was fucking there when my parents and your parents died. i saw and you saw it in your own eyes." he said.

me? and him?

did i already know him since then?

"why can't i remember anything?" i said while clenching my hands on my dress.

"because he brain washed you, he didn't want you to know he only used you for money."

and that's when everything hit me.

forest.

dark road.

kidnapping.