+ 35

present time.....

taehyung pov

"let's go out today!"

i looked up from the files i was reading to her. i eyed her outfit and i just wanted to unsee or even poke my eyes out.

i moved my glasses and back to the paper, "go out by yourself."

i saw her rolled her eyes and went to my side. she suddenly swung my chair and made me face her, she smiled and sat on my lap.

she looked at me and pursed her lips.

disgusting.

"get off, hana." i warned.

she shook her head and pouted.

i wanted to push her body against the wall and bang the pistol inside her head. i would love to see her head bleed and brain burst but not yet.

i could wait for that to happen, though.

"i'm your wife yet we don't go out-"

"you'll be soon my ex wife so get off before i hurt you." i warned once again but at the look on her face, she didn't want to obey me and had no plans on getting off.

don't test my patience.

"kiss me." she demanded.

i scoffed and cursed her inside my head.

"what? 'kill me'?" i repeated and that made her groaned.

i was about to push her off of me when she suddenly wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned closer quickly. i turned my head to the side and i felt her lips on my cheeks.

i pushed her harshly, making her fall on the floor.

she cried out in pain and looked up to me with tears in her eyes.

"it wasn't stated on the papers i signed that you could kiss me." i hissed and went out from my office.

fuck that woman, she doesn't know how i fucking handle the urge of killing her. if it wasn't for the business i have with her family, i wouldn't be marrying that clingy slime.

but i need power and more wealth to dominate all the companies.

to do what i actually aimed two years ago.

to save her.

hana's father wanted her to live with me but i'm still sane so why would i fucking live with that shit?

i couldn't count how many times i endured all her touch when her family was around.

but in my mind, i wanted to swing her arms and twist it until it's dislocated. i wanted to hear her bones crack and her muffled cries.

i grabbed my key and went to the parking lot.

i drove the car towards a house and debated if i should go out or not. the hardest part of my daily living was visiting here regularly.

i sighed and went out.

i knocked on the door and one of the maids opened it for me. while they were guiding me towards the office, someone hugged me from the back.

ugh

i faced her and she looked up to me.

"taehyung oppa!" i smiled down at her and pat her head.

"how are you?" i asked.

"good! are you here to see dad?" she smiled.

"yes and to see you too." i grinned while refraining myself from cringing.