+ 6

"i'm gonna go for an appointment and don't think about escaping because i have someone to guard you." he said while fixing his coat.

i sit there stay still while still remembering what happened seconds ago. i quickly shook my head and gripped on my spoon.

"continue eating and i'll be back maybe midnight." he said and walked away.

what is he? cinderella?

i scoffed and forget what happened, he's not worth my tears or fears. i need to be strong because i know he'll do worse.

i sighed and started eating. i will try my best to ignore his actions and words because he's just kim taehyung. just wait until i escape from this house.

everything sinked in and i looked around.

the only thing that was keeping me from escaping was the chains on my ankle. i think i'm able to stand up and jump little by little right?

i stood up and tried to hop. i looked around again and saw no one. my eyes glued to the window beside the kitchen, i aim to hop over there. i started hopping as quite as possible.

luckily, i reached the window pane. i hopped strongly on the counter and was about to hop outside the window when,

"where are you going?"

i gulped when i heard that deep voice. i slowly looked back and saw taehyung crossing his arms with a man shorter than him at the back. i noticed the man chuckling and looking at me.

"get off of there, y/n." taehyung ordered.

of course, i didn't listen and tried my best to scoot over the window hole. i gave him a look before trying to jump but was pulled immediately.

i thumped on the ground loudly and felt my spinal cord injured. i winced in pain and tears started to form on my eyes. my butt felt sore and the chains bounced back on my ankles that made it worse.

"all i need for you is to behave y/n," taehyung said and knelt down looking at me mercilessly.

i didn't talk because my body felt so hurt by the sudden impact of the ground. taehyung literally pulled me and let me thump on the floor.

he held my jaw tightly and forced me to look at him. his nails started digging again, making my pain even more worse.

"t-taehyung, it hurts..." i groaned in pain and taehyung threw my head.

my hairs started covering my face then i bowed down my head.

"woah, taehyung-ah. i'll take care of her, you can go now." the man said that made taehyung sighed then stood up.

"keep your eyes on her every time jimin, do your job properly." taehyung scoffed and tapped the man's shoulder.

"whatever. go now!" he pushed taehyung lightly as if they've known each other for a long time.

taehyung gave me a last look before nodding and going out.

when i heard the door clicking and the engine of his car, i closed my eyes in relief and massaged my ankles.

"that must've been hurt like hell," the man said and started placing his arms under my knees and waist.

he lifted me up while wincing in pain for me.

"d-don't touch me!" i screamed at the sudden contact.

he just chuckled and smiled sweetly at me, "don't worry, i'm much nicer than taehyung. i won't hurt you."

i didn't protest and he put me on the sofa slowly. he looked at me and smiled, kneeling down to see my chains.

"your ankles have multiple bruises, tsk taehyung." he said.

"he don't care anyways, i'm sure he'll do worse." i scoffed and still wincing in pain.

he chuckled, "let me get this painful thing off first."

i was surprised when he put out a key and unlocked the chains. he carefully pulled the chains off and examined my purple bruises visible on my ankle.

"wait, i'll get the kit." he smiled up at me and stood up.

he's right, he's much nicer than taehyung. his hands are so careful and so cute.

he came back and wrapped a bandage on my feet after cold compressing it. i thanked him and he nodded.

he sat beside me and smiled at me. i smiled a little since i was still suffering in pain physically.

"oh and by the way, i'm jimin and you are?" he lend me his hands.

"i'm y/n," i said and lend out my hands too.

we both shaked hands and i was about to let go but he was holding me tightly. suddenly, he flipped my hands to my wrist where the some bruises were made.

"he also hand cuffed you?" he asked wincing.

i nodded and winced in pain when he touched my wrist.

"sorry, let me treat this." he said and did the same thing as he did to my feet.

once he was done, he placed a cushion on my lap and placed my hands there carefully. i thanked him again and he just gave me a smile.

"taehyung must've been bad to you, based on your bruises." he said with a pity in his crescent eyes.

i looked at his features and realized how angelic it is. his eyes are in crescent moon when he smile and he got a perfect jaw shape.

i nodded, "yes, making me want to go home so badly that i try every way to escape."

"i see, i bet you miss your family already." he smiled, "i'm sorry if i can't take you out here."

"why?" i asked.

"taehyung is my boss and you know how he dangerous he is once you disobey him," he said.

"i thought you were friends at first."

"we were, but he recruit me on his team and he just became my boss." he chuckled. 

i arched my back and he noticed it, "do you want pain killers?" he asked worriedly.

"y-yes please." i said, embarrassed.

he smiled and grabbed the pain killer, i turned my back at him while i waited.

i heard a cough and i realized something.

"d-do you mind me lifting your shirt up a little?" he asked.

as much as i don't want to embarrass my self, all i need right now is to ease the pain on my back.

i got no choice but to slowly nodded.

he lifted my shirt slowly and i felt cold air on my back. he was about to place the pad when we heard the door banging.

we both looked and saw taehyung glaring at us looking at my bare back plus jimin's hands on my skin.

"what do you think you're doing, jimin?"

+

it's been a while omg but lmao thankyou for still reading this even though the update is taking 20 years.

btw, we still have no wifi and cb is tomorrow. kilL ME fuck u fuck u fuck u PLDT

GOODLUCK FOR US TOMORROW LMAO

i love you all and thankyou for reading!💜😤