+ 20

"stay here, i want to be alone." i said to my body guards and turned my back but i still felt them following me so i looked back and glared.

"my lady, your dad obligated—"

"just this once, leave me alone. i won't tell dad, don't tell dad." i said and turned my back, rolling my eyes.

these body guards were too protective but when the danger comes, they were always not there to protect. like, why were you my body guards for?

i went to the back of school and decided to sit on one of the benches provided. i saw this earlier through the parking lot and decided to go here later.

the place seemed so quite and no students come here and that's what i wonder. this place was perfect for studying and relaxing so why—

"ah!" i screamed when a chicken popped out suddenly from the bushes.

what the fuck?

i looked around and saw the benches were dirty. i scrunched up my nose in disgust. the owner of the school must be lazy to even renovate this part. this place would've been good for studying of students.

"why does no one clean this? ugh, this is the most disgusting bench i've ever seen in my life—"

"go away and don't sit on them then. stop whining as if someone would clean it up for you." i heard a voice behind me and i looked to see who it was.

he stared back at me, brows furrowed. he studied me and i did the same with him.

we both stared at each other for good 1 minute and i broke it by scoffing

"you." i said and crossed my arms.

"me?" he chuckled and pointed at himself.

"why are you here?" i asked, staring through his soul.

he changed a lot.

two years must be a long time to changed so much appearance like this. his jaw was more sharper and his features were more hardened that made him looked so manly. his tone was more fair and i found it attractive for a man.

"who are you to ask me that? aren't you just a new student?" he rose his eyebrows, bringing his weight to his left leg.

what?

"don't you remember me?" i asked, my soul was full of confusion.

am i really that easy to forget?

"no, are you one of the girls i fucked—"

"hell no." i shook my head, showing him my disgusted face.

how come he forgot me already?

it's been two years already y/n, don't act like you were such a memorable person.

i looked at him again and he looked like he didn't really know me.

i gave up and turned my back at him. i don't want him to remember me anyways.

my dad transferred me here and i'm here to forget everything. alright, i should focus on forgetting instead of seeing that guy related to him.

i should avoid him as well.

i shouldn't involve myself into something like that again.

i need to be safe.

i went to my next class and entered the class without my body guards barging in. but people still looked at me and all the eyes were on me. i felt insecure and i wanted to vomit due to the attention i was getting.

i didn't want them to look at me.

not at all.

i sat on the nearest chair and sighed.

i was expecting to have at least one friend on the first day. but what the heck was i expecting? who would want to be friend with someone who always have two scary men beside her?

"hey, i heard you were harrassed by daesung earlier?" the guy beside me asked.

i looked at him and just bowed my head, not paying too much attention.

"then what's the use of your body guards? display? or are you showing off your money?" the guy scoffed and everyone around us agreed.

"it's not like that." i said, stopping myself from cutting his tongue out.

but i wasn't that violent.

the whispering stopped when the door slammed open. we all looked at the door's direction just to see jungkook cockily walking inside the class.

the girls started squealing and the boys ground.

i rested my my head on the table and closed my eyes.

i just want this day to end—no, i want this school year to end. just one day was so exhausting. what more if it's the whole year?

i thought everything here would change but i guess i was meant to have zero friends.

it's not like i want to fucking socialize and waste my time for them. i'd rather be alone and cry for being too lonely. that's how dramatic i can be.

"move, i want to sit here." i heard a voice beside me.

"are you crazy? i came here first—"

"shut up ugly, i want this seat." i opened my eyes and lifted my head to see jeon jungkook holding the collar of the guy beside me.

i widened my eyes and the guy beside me quickly grabbed his bag then went to the other seat, rumbling things like 'gangster wanna be' and 'criminal'.

i unbelievably looked at jeon jungkook. he had too much tattoos on his skin and a lip ring was pierced on the left side of his lips.

he smirked when he finally sat beside me and glanced at me when he noticed me looking at him.

"what?" he asked.

i shook my head and rested my head on the table again. i just lifted my hesd when the professor arrived and the class was over. apparently, all my class today was over and i just want to sleep already.

i stood up and fixed my things. i had my bag already on my shoulders when someone held my forearm.

all students were out again and we were the only one here. what's up with me and empty classroom with a guy?

"what do you want?" i asked, yanking my arms from jungkook.

he smirked and licked his lips before speaking,

"you miss him, don't you?"

+

dID YOU GUYS VOTE FOR BTS ALREADY???? plEASE LET OUR BOYS WIN THEY DESERVE IT SM.

and i'm laughing @ "give other groups the chance". honey,,,,this ain't unicef,,,,this is mama,,,,,,,,,

anyways, i love you guys and i might get busy again this week bc school would start on monday again. thankyou for reading!😩❤️