+ 30

IF I WILL DO Q&A, WILL ALL OF YOU PARTICIPATE? ESPECIALLY SILENT READERS, GUYS I WANT ALL OF YOU TO SEND QUESTION SO I WONT FLOPKSJSJJS

taehyung drove really fast and nervousness filled my soul.

i remembered what happened two years ago, taehyung was shot and blood was every where.

i shook my head at the thought and glanced over taehyung.

his hold on the steering wheel was too tight and i glanced over his face. i was left in shock when i saw a tear rolled down his cheek.

i then realized that, choyeon must be really important to him.

his car stopped with a screech and we immediately went out.

i wasn't able to catch up to taehyung as he was running too fast. however, i tried my best to catch up with him but failed.

i slowly entered the house with blood on the floor welcoming me.

horror filled my insides and i slowly stepped back.

i ran as fast as i could to the backyard to hide when i heard gun shots inside the house. the sound echoed through the woods and i heard some screaming inside.

choyeon.

i hid at the bush and stopped myself from sobbing.

why am i here again whenever war goes inside his house?

am i that unlucky?

i stopped breathing when i saw guys in baggy dirty clothes went out from the backyard door. they were carrying big guns in their hands and looking around as if they were looking for someone.

i ducked my head, stopped breathing and prayed. .

once they walked pass me, i silently crawled towards the back door.

i knew it was dangerous but i was sure that i wasn't more dangerous in the backyard.

i entered the house, gun shots were heard every where inside the house and i swear i couldn't be any more scared.

i hid on everything i could hide on, i tried my best not to get caught and i was lucky to succeed.

not until i heard someone clearing their throat behind me.

i looked back and saw a guy wearing the same baggy dirty clothes as the men earlier. he looked down on me with a smirk.

"and who is this princess?" he asked, extended his arms to touch me but i grabbed it and twisted it behind his back.

i quickly grabbed the gun on his other hand and it wasn't easy, he got more strength than me but i successfully pulled it and pointed it on his head.

well, sorry i didn't spend my two years crying over taehyung.

thank god dad got me self defense training, maybe even more than that.

even though i was still scared of gun shots, i wouldn't think twice to shot a head if they're planning to shoot me first.

i wouldn't feel sorry because they started it.

however, those two years of training, i never encountered a fight yet since taehyung vanished from my life.

who knew i would use my skills because taehyung came into my life again?

"woah, silky." the man said, not moving.

"don't move." i warned.

i thought he would do as i say but he was a guy and in just one click, he made our position opposite.