+ 47

i hope our memories last forever.......

"did the han company do well today?"

"yes, once miss han wakes up, she'll have no worries since everything is going smooth."

"i hope she wake up soon, it's been 6 months."

"is she still safe?"

"the doctors said she is, however......."

the voices stopped as i heard the door closed. i tried to open my eyes and a white ceiling welcomed me, looking around, all i could see is white walls.

looking beside me is a sofa, flowers, fruits and gifts.

when i tried sitting up, my whole body ache that made me yell in pain.

"miss han?!" a woman entered the room with worried face and then pressing the red button beside the bed.

she was panicking, "doctors! she's awake!"

i looked confused as doctors started rushing inside the room and the nurses carefully helped me sat up. i held my neck in pain.

"what do you feel?" one of the doctors asked, holding up a paper.

i parted my lips to speak but just air spoke out.

i cleared my throat and spoke, "i-i'm fine."

"any pain in your head? somewhere?"

i shook my head and they all nodded, smiling to each other. all of them turned their heads to me, "it's our pleasure to save you, miss han." 

"miss han?" i asked.

the doctors looked at the women behind and they stepped forwards while nodding to the doctors as they went out the room without saying a word.

the women looked at me with smiles with their faces.

"we're so happy you finally woke up, miss han." one of the women smiled.

"why do you call me miss han? i'm y/n—"

"han y/n." she smiled.

i looked at her with my confused face.

"you're the owner of the long lost han company, the heir of han couple, their only daughter." she explained.

"i don't remember having parents—dad? how about dad?"

"your parents are dead, killed by mister lee. mister lee also died six months ago."

"dad died?! what why—"

"he was shot by his rival. his biggest rival. also, he's not your dad, he was the one who stole the company from your parents." she smiled, "please rest first."

"what happened to me? why am i here?"

"you were found drowning, luckily, you survived. we all prayed you would wake up because we mustn't lose you, the whole company is waiting for you."

she smiled and was about to exit the room but i called her.

"who are you?"

"i'm kang suri, call me secretary kang, i'm your personal secretary." she smiled, "please rest, miss han."

she closed the door and i stared at it for a long time.

why am i here? what happened? why can't i remember anything that happened to me?

i landed my feet on the floor and tried to walk but almost fell down, however i gained my balance.

i looked over the wires that is connected to my wrist and arms. i gulped before carefully pulling them out.