+ 43

pls this is too cute^^^^ crdts

+

"say that again."

i stared directly to his eyes and i noticed it sparkling, looking widely at me. his arms were wrapped around me. i was too close to his body that i could smell his minty breathe.

it was addicting.

my eyes went down to his lips and my heart started beating faster than i would imagine. his plump pink lips were parted a little.

i miss it.

my eyes went to his eyes again and saw he was the one who's looking on my lips now. i noticed he gulped and his tan skin glowed.

my eyes went to his neck and i noticed it became much tanner than the last time i saw him.

and it's fucking hot.

before i could even dive into more fantasies, i quickly pushed my body away from him so i my butt fell on the hard floor.

i winced in pain and looked up to see him chuckling.

bastard.

i stood up and looked around but him, "why aren't you sleeping with your wife?"

he sat up on his bed and stared at me, "nah."

"w-when are you planning to have kids?"

seriously, y/n? why the fuck are you talking to that two timer motherfucker who played with your heart?

"never." he answered simply.

i gulped and was about to exit his door when, "why did you come here?"

i was glued to the floor and i couldn't move. i didn't know what reaction i should give him or even any reason.

why did i come here?

oh yeah, i came here because i wanted to watch his beautiful sleeping face—

"i-i don't know. i—i wanted to go—"

"can't sleep?" he said and started wearing his slippers.

i didn't say anything but just nodded my head. i noticed in the corner of my eye that he was standing up so i clenched my fists, still glued on the floor.

i wouldn't move if he didn't grab my wrist towards the door.

"w-where are we going?" i asked.

"somewhere."

i didn't bother to complain much since i don't have anything to say to him anyways. he grabbed his keys and we both went downstairs.

he didn't even move softly as the people upstairs were sleeping.

he opened the door and walked directly to the garage. he opened the door for me which i was surprised for but i went inside anyways.

he was driving and i was sitting there quitely. silence filled the whole air that suffocated me.

i didn't want to speak at all.

but i wanted the silence to end.

i was just looking directly to where we were going and the stores i saw was so familiar, even the road but i couldn't identify where or why i went here before.

my head started aching because i was thinking too much where this place is.

however, the confusion ended when i saw a grubby looking building.