+ 44

HAPPY 300K AND 5K FOLLOWERS FOR ME!! THANK U GUYS!💜

+

i woke up when i heard someone shouting. i sat up on the bed and walked towards the door.

i was welcomed with a chaos.

"whO the fuck broke my phone?!?!?" hoseok shouted while raising his cracked phone.

"you fucking threw it on the floor, dickhead!" jin shouted.

"i swear to god, someone should admit who fucking threw my figurines on the floor while i'm still calm." namjoon said while clenching his fists.

"excuse me?? you had a tantrums last night and ran to your room???" jimin shouted again.

"y'all shut the fuck up, who the hell drank all of my banana milk?!" jungkook stood up and put his hands on his waist.

taehyung rolled his eyes.

the rest of the boys face palmed, "who the fuck likes banana milk here except you?" hoseok nagged.

"how come y'all are this stupid?" yoongi said while crossing his arms.

"enough, enough, who cleaned last night?" jin asked.

all of the boys shook their heads so i stepped forward and raised my arms, "i did, you all were so drunk." i almost laughed when the picture of these bad gangsters showed inside my brain.

they all gasped and felt sorry, asking for apology while i just laughed.

we ate breakfast and some went to their rooms. some watched tv while using their phone so i guess the tv was just used as a background sound.

i sat on the sofa and looked at the tv ahead while jungkook was beside me.

i was there sitting for minutes, yet jungkook didn't even look at me.

i awkwardly looked at him and he was using his phone, when he noticed me looking at him, he rose his head then his eyes met mine.

he was about to look away when i spoke.

"are you mad at me?" i asked, making him flinch.

"w-what? no." he said and looked away.

"then why are you ignoring me?"

"ignoring you? when did i—"

"you're not talking to me, you're always looking away. why? did i do something wrong?" i asked in concern.

jungkook paused for a minute, "no, no, uhm, it's nothing," he pursed his lips.

"what were you about to say last night?" i said and saw that he put down his phone.

"what? did i say something last night?" he suddenly panicked.

"yes, it's 'i like.......", then you passed out.

his eyes widened, "it's.....it's....i like...banana milk! yeah...." he said and looked away.

i chuckled and stood up. i was about to walk over my room when i saw taehyung buttoning his suit and stuffing things inside his pocket.

i looked at him, "are you going somewhere else?"

he stopped arranging his tie and looked at me, "yes. stay here."

"wait, where?" i asked when he was about to head outside.

why do i sound clingy, stop it y/n.