+ 21

"what?"

"nevermind." he said and grabbed his bag, throwing it off on his shoulder but before he could pass by me, i stopped him.

"you remember me, don't you?" i asked, gritting my teeth.

why the heck did he act like he didn't know me earlier then?

he stopped and looked down on me. raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms.

"how can i not?" he chuckled.

i frustratedly faced him, knitting my eyebrows. i crossed my arms as well, looking at this tall ass man.

i swear to god, that cocky face, i really wanted to punch it so hard.

"then what was that earlier? what? who are you to ask me? you're just a new student? what the fuck—"

i was cut off when he pushed me and my butt landed on one of the armchairs. he stepped forward, landing his hand on the armchair, trapping me between his arms and leaning down.

he stopped leaning down when he reached my eye level and then smirked. he stared directly into my eyes.

"i thought i could avoid you, but i don't think i can

"i thought i could avoid you, but i don't think i can." he said and leaning more close, close enough for me to feel his breath. "right? classmate?"

"fuck off." i said and pushed him but he didn't budge.

he was still close and i was about to kick him but he held my leg to stop it. his palm landed on my bare leg and i shivered from his touch.

he smirked widely, "hm, soft."

"fuck you!" i shouted and completely pushed him off.

he stumbled a little while laughing. i grabbed my bag quickly, dashing outside the classroom while still hearing jungkook laughing.

i irritatedly went to the parking lot, directly to our car as the body guards opened the door for me. i sat on the seat while crossing my arms and the car started moving.

i didn't know he was such a jerk. he radiated a fuck boy energy and he proved it just now. i mean, how can you fucking touch a girl's leg and say it's soft?

he's fucking disgusting.

oh well, if he couldn't avoid me, then i would avoid him.

as i said, i need to be safe and being close to jungkook screamed danger.

i arrived at home, maids greeting me and serving me home made tea. i shook my head and went upstairs to my room. as i was about to enter my room, one of the maids stopped me.

"my lady, your father won't come home tod—"

"i know." i said and opened my door ro enter.

they always say the same thing every day. what did i expect anyways? of course, he wouldn't come home. what's new?