+ 36

"okay, class did you all started working on the project already?"

the whole class nodded their head while i bowed my head. choyeon beside me did not say anything nor moved.

jungkook turned to look at me, "do you want to be my partner?"

i quickly nodded my head and grabbed his hands, "please." i whispered.

suddenly, he put his arms up, gaining the attention of our teacher and some of my classmates. i let go of him and realized what he was about to do.

"can y/n be my partner instead?" he spoke and the whole class started whispering to each other.

nothing new.

our professor rose her eyebrows and looked at us, "and why is that mister jeon?"

"i'm not comfortable with my partner, as well as y/n."

i gasped and hit his arm. he looked at me and mouthed 'what?"

the professor looked at me and choyeon, "is there something wrong with choyeon, y/n?"

i looked at choyeon and she looked at me as well. we both looked away and the whole class started going like 'ooooooo'

"no, ma'am, she's just not comfortable with other peop—"

"i'm not asking you, mister jeon." she hissed at jungkook and looked at me.

i bit my lower lip and started fidgeting my finger, i didn't know what to answer. i was too nervous.

i couldn't answer what was wrong with choyeon. i mean, it's not even school related and would just cause issue. you don't know how issue spreads like a fire.

"we can't get along because we have the same lover." choyeon suddenly bursted out.

i widened my eyes to see her crossing her arms.

what the fuck?

the class started making noises and i couldn't believe what she just said.  she was just there sitting as if it would not cause trouble for the both of us.

i internally wanted to face palm and i felt jungkook tugging my arm. i looked at him.

"stay away from her." he warned.

i looked at him weirdly not until the bell rung. the students celebrated when the professor went out, going really wild. some went out and some started whispering to each other.

i was arranging my things when i heard someone called me.

i looked beside me to see choyeon looking at me.

"can we talk?" she asked.

i looked at jungkook who furrowed his brows and stopped arranging his things. he tilted his head and looked at choyeon.

"about what?" jungkook asked.

"something you don't need to know." she said while smiling a little.

jungkook was about to back fire when i grabbed his arms and i nodded at choyeon.

"i'll talk to her." i said.

"no, i have something to do and i can't drive you home if you talk to her—"

"i have drivers for a reason, jeon." i said and turned my back, "go home."

i hesitantly looked back at jungkook who was glaring at choyeon's back.

we both went beside the school where students rarely pass by.