(25) Crash Car Burn

Crash Car Burn

Chapter 25

Jamie’s POV

As soon as I spoke the words his lips crashed onto mine and although it was a bit unexpected I reacted immediately, kissing him back. The kiss didn’t start off slow like the previous kisses we had shared. It was filled with passion and need right from the start. His hands let go of mine and I was about to pull out of the kiss and complain when he grabbed a hold of my waist, pulling my body tightly against his. The sudden contact sent a shiver down my spine and a moan escaped my throat as I wrapped my arms around his neck, twisting my fingers into his hair.  He must have liked this because he deepened the kiss even more, his tongue massaging mine and causing my heart to pound uncontrollably. I gently tugged on his hair, trying to get him closer, he groaned and pulled away. Our bodies still touching but my lips longing for his.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, not liking the idea that he stopped.

“You drive me crazy,” he breathed, his breath hot on my skin.

“Then why did you stop?” I asked, confused.

“I told you, you’re not ready yet,” he replied, reminding me of last night’s conversation. We didn’t just talk about being gay we touched on the subject of sex to and the fact that I wasn’t ready yet.

“How do you know, I told you I want to be with you,” I replied questioningly although I knew he is right. I am petrified at the thought but yet I want him so badly.

“I just do and when the time is right, I’ll know that to,” he said and I frowned. Why does he have to be so damn practical all the time?

“Don’t you want me?” I managed to ask, sounding braver than I felt.

“More than you can ever imagine. It kills me to control myself like this but I can wait and so can you,” he answered, his voice dripping with lust and setting my body alight.

“How long?” I questioned, wondering exactly what he had in mind.

“I don’t know, maybe a month, maybe a year, maybe tomorrow,” he replied with a chuckle and then let go of me.

I sighed with frustration and followed him towards the stairs. He was waiting for me and took my hand in his and led me up the stairs. Once we reached my room I heard him switch on the light and we made our way inside.

“I’m going to take a shower,” I said, knowing that I had showered before we left but needing a little time to think and get myself together. I never imagined wanting somebody as much as I want Aiden. His every touch drives me crazy and knowing that he feels the same only intensified the feeling.

“Ok,” he replied, pulling me closer and giving me a quick kiss before pulling away and letting go of my hand. I didn’t want him to let go. I wanted him to stay with me I thought and then a vision of him and me in the shower together crossed my mind and I had to go. I quickly gathered some slacks and a t shirt from my cupboard and locked myself in my bathroom.

The warm water managed to calm me down a bit but the picture of me and Aiden in the shower together kept on creeping back into my mind and the more I thought about it the more I freaked out. Not because I didn’t want it but because I wanted it really badly. I wanted him in every way and I was petrified.

I don’t know how long I was in the bathroom but it must have been longer than I thought.

“Jamie?” Aiden called as he knocked on the door, pulling me out of my thoughts and back to reality.

“Yeah,” was all I managed to say.

“Are you ok? You’ve been in there for like an hour,” he called back.

“I’m fine, I’ll be out now,” I replied and then quickly turned off the water, dried myself off and got dressed.

The tension I was feeling didn’t ease up and I was scared that I might do or say something stupid if I didn’t relax soon.

I slowly opened the door and stepped into my room.

“Are you here?” I asked, knowing it was a stupid question.

“Yeah, I’m right here,” Aiden replied, his voice much closer than I expected. His voice was coming from behind me and before I could turn around his arms wrapped around me and pulled my body close to his.

The sudden touch of his body sent my insides twirling again and a small gasp escaped my mouth.

“You took awfully long in there,” Aiden whispered into my ear, his mouth so close to my skin that I could feel his lips moving against me.

“I… I was thinking,” I stuttered.  His hand moved down and gripped the edge of my t shirt.

“Of what?” he asked.

“You,” I breathed and his hand slipped under, touching my bare stomach.

It was the first time that he touched me like this and I swear it felt like my heart was going to leap right out of my chest from the sensation his hand on my body caused.

“I like that idea, you thinking of me, while you’re taking a shower,” he said, teasingly and I could feel myself getting excited. I wasn’t the only one though, I could feel him pressing against me and it sent my body into overdrive.

His hand moved down slowly, tracing my stomach with his fingers and then lacing them into the top of my pants. I moaned, unable to control myself and then his hand was gone and he was stepping away from me.

“We should get some sleep, tomorrow’s school,” he said but I couldn’t think of school or anything else for that matter after what he had just done. My body was still burning where his fingers touched and I was longing for his body.

“I’m not tired,” I said, walking closer to him, following the sound of his breathing.

“Ok, what do you want to do then?” he asked in a shaky voice, our moment of intimacy obviously having affected him just as much as me.

“Doesn’t matter as long as I get to do it with you,” I replied honestly, wishing I could see the look on his face.