- 23 -

WARNING: This chapter is a smut chapter. I will put * where it starts and ends.

~ after the reception: back home ~

Your POV

I was truly glad with the day's turnout, even with my new husband's flirting, complimenting, and... teasing. Of course though, what was John without the teasing?

Back at home, John had reverted to his usual loving self, not the charmer he had been all reception.

I was in our room, about to change. About halfway through the reception, I had decided to change into a shorter, easier dress to wear. It was still white and flowy but only went down to about my mid-thigh. It also had lacy sleeves. And from that moment til the end of the reception was when John started being a tease.

About to unzip the back of the dress, I felt hands on my waist, making me jump. "Dios mío, John! Don't do that!"

He chuckled, pulling me back against his chest. "Sorry, princesa."

"Your tone says anything but," I muttered.

John chuckled again, and I felt him place a gentle kiss on my jaw. He slowly trailed down to my neck, making me sigh.

"You're such a tease," I mumbled.

"Tell me something I don't know," he responded, picking his head back up slightly. I turned my head so I could look at him, getting an idea.

I leaned back, adjusting so I was flat against him.

"What could I tell you? There's quite a bit I could," I teased and 'innocently' adjusted my hips.

I heard his breathing hitch slightly, hands around my waist loosening.

I turned around, placing my hands on his belt. It didn't long to notice the growing rise in his black pants.

***

"I don't think you knew you were feeling different, príncipe," I finally answered.

"You little minx..."

John's hands moved to the back of my dress, gently pulling the zipper down. The dress slipped off of my shoulders and I unbuttoned John's dress shirt slowly.

After some prolonged moments of long kisses, I found ourselves on the bed. John hovered over me as he kissed my neck, biting gently when he found a sensitive spot.

I let John pick me up, gently setting me on the bed. His hands snaked around my back to my bra but his hazel eyes asked for permission. When I nodded, he unclasped it, it being dropped somewhere near my dress.

John kissed me again, and I gasped slightly when his hand traveled up my inner thigh, allowing him to kiss me more deeply.

We pulled apart and I bit back a soft moan when he started gently rubbing my clit through my panties.

I adjusted, letting him pull down the lace material after a moment.

"Is this alright?" John asked, pausing.

I nodded. "I wouldn't have let you take anything off, wouldn't I?"

"Fair enough.." he muttered.

I placed my hands on his pants, slowly bringing them down. He adjusted, helping me toss them elsewhere near the bed.

I pulled John into a kiss by the back of his head, rolling my hips against his boxers.

John pulled back, groaning quietly. "F*ckin' hell, princesa.."

He let me pull down his boxers, exposing his hard member. I felt a heavy blush crossing my face and John only chuckled.

After a moment, I let John gently lay me on my back. He moved above me, stopping after a beat. "Are you sure about th--"

I couldn't help but giggle slightly, nodding. "Yes príncipe."

John hesitated another moment before slowly pushing his length in. I gasped, arching my back.

He looked at me, worried. "D-Did I hurt you?"

I sighed shakily, laying back down. "N-No.."

He stayed still, letting me adjust. After some moments, I nodded, and he started moving slowly.

I moaned quietly, pulling him down into a long kiss.

It was only about a minute or so before John started speeding up, placing a hand on my waist.

"J-John," I breathed out as he continued to quicken his pace.

After some moments, I felt the knot starting to form again.

John tilted his head down, kissing and sucking gently on my neck. I moaned, reaching a hand up and holding his short curls.

"A-Amor--" I was cut off when he suddenly hit my G-spot, making me arch my back in surprise.

I twisted my body, allowing him to hit it easier. "R-Right th-ere!"

The knot was getting tighter as I felt my body heating up. John's grunting with his thrusts only pushed me closer to the edge as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

I was right on the edge of my high, tightening my legs. "B-Baby, I-I'm about t-to..."

"M-Me too, baby girl.." John groaned quietly in reply.

After a few more of John's rough thrusts, I finally felt my climax crash over me. I pulled John down into a long kiss, muffling a mini scream.

I felt my walls tighten around his member, making him groan loudly into our kiss. When I opened my eyes as we pulled apart, I swore I was seeing faint stars as I came around John's length.

John went back to holding my waist as he helped me through my high. I heard him mumbling curses in Spanish as his thrusts got messier with each one.

He thrusted one final time before he finally released deep inside of me, groaning.

I moaned breathily when John slowly pulled out, supporting himself a moment before dropping next to me.

***

Laying on his back, I let John gently pull me onto his bare chest. His features were hot and flushed as he traced gentle circles on my back, both of us trying to catch our breath.

"You're so gorgeous, princesa," he muttered.

I giggled sheepishly as I grabbed his warm hand, lacing our fingers together.

I felt myself getting sleepy as I barely registered John gently getting me off of his chest so he could pull a blanket over us. He laid on his side, facing me as he arm draped over my waist, pulling me closer to him.

John kissed my flush forehead, holding me securely. "Goodnight chickadee.."

"G'night..." I mumbled. "Te amo.."

I didn't have to look up to know he was smiling. "Te amo."

---

So... that was my first smut. Ever.

Idgaf if it's weird but me and my girl (you'll know who you are once you read this) actually discussed the characters when they get... in the mood. We both established that though John is normally a flirt/charmer, he still always wants consent, as you probably saw.

I hope that wasn't all that bad... I need to find some holy water now.