24~𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘

Olivia's POV 

As i stroll into school, Grayson walks over to me. For a second i thought he was walking to me in slo-motion because the way he was walking to me was sexy. 

"Hey Olivia." 

"Hey Gray." 

Grayson reaches for my hand, and i reach for his but Ethan walks in the middle of our hand reaching session. Grayson and I just look at each other for a second and then continue to walk. Then Grayson reaches for my hand again and there was no Ethan to walk in the middle of our hand reaching. 

End of School

Grayson and I walk out of school together. We get to his car and before he opens the door for me i ask:

"What are we really?" 

"What to you mean?" Grayson asks.

"Like, are we boyfriend and girlfriend? Was the kiss a one time thing and we are just gonna go back to be friends and hide our feelings from each other again like before?" I ask nervously because i hope he doesn't say the one time option. 

"You wanna take it slow? Or jump right into it?" Grayson asks.

He is asking a lot fucking questions right now.

"Slow." I respond.

"So, thats what we'll do, just take it slow if thats what you want." Grayson says super calm, i like i'm relaxed from him being so calm with this. 

"Is that y-you want, Grayson?" I ask. 

"Yeah. Its what i wanted, i was hoping thats what you wanted." Grayson says relieved. 

Graysons POV

   Olivia and I are really happy. I think I make her feel happier than any other of her boyfriends she had. She is just the right amount of goofy, adorable, smart and understanding. Just what i need. Mostly understanding. We mostly like the same stuff like we like Kid Cudi, and things like that. But every time she comes over, Ethan leaves or stays in his room and when he comes out his eyes are red and puffy. 

   He shouldn't have been a dick-head and did that to her, but i didn't tell him to. And if he doesn't like that i'm dating her he has to understand that we are happy and he can't break our relationship apart. See Ethan has a hard time understanding things. Olivia understands things, that why i love her. When people don't understand things like what they did wrong, it pisses me off. Like what Ethan did to Olivia. After they broke up and had their arguements, he didn't understand what was happening to him, like he didn't just break her heart. But i got over that after it pissed me off for a while. But Olivia and I are super happy, in my opinion, i think she feels the same. I know she does. Right? Maybe not? 

Olivia's POV

I hear the doorbell ring like thousand times from my room. I get up from my bed and run down the stairs and open the door. 

"Hey Gray-Bae!" I shout.

"Do you think we are happy together?" Grayson asks.

"Yes. Why would you think that i wouldn't think that." I nervously now thinking that he doesn't think we are happy. 

"Okay just making sure because i thought you didn't." Gray lets out a big sigh of relief. 

"You know, you standing in that door way makes me realize how much i love you Grayson." I confess.

"You just standing there makes me realize how much i love you." Grayson says. We smile at each other for a second. Then we run into each other for a hug. We pull away and kiss. We are really happy together. 

Honestly, i prefer this relationship with Grayson then what Ethan and I would've had.

~~612 words ;)~~