12~𝕗𝕝𝕖𝕩𝕚𝕟𝕘

Vincent's POV

I wake up next to Olivia. Yes! I have been waiting so long for this moment to go back again. I made Olivia a bad girl back when she was in 5th grade and when i was in 7th. She was a fast learner and became more bad everyday we hung out in the summer. Then, i took her v-card right before her first day of 6th grade. It was the best day of my life, and it was for her too. 

"Mornin." Olivia says weekly.

"Hey." 

"You want breakfast?" I ask.

"No, im gonna leave soon and go out with my friend and get food. But thanks though." Olivia says getting up grabbing her clothes, putting them on then kissing me on the cheek than leaving. I hear the door close shout of joy. Im so happy Olivia is my girlfriend. I mean, is she? Why else would she be so calm? Or kiss my cheek? My smile turned into a frown of the thought of if Olivia was my girlfriend or not.

Olivia's POV

I walk home from Vin's house and when i open the door:

"What the fuck where you doing at his house?" Ethan asks, you can hear the anger in his voice. I left the door open because of how shocked i was of seeing Ethan in my house. 

"I-i." I stutter. Then i hear someone walking up my porch steps. I turn around and see Vincent. Shit, shit, shit. 

"Um." 

"Hey Dolan." Vincent says flexing his mucles.

"Hey Smith. What was my girl doing at your house?" Ethan asks, now you can see a vain popping out of his forehead. I shake my head at Vincent. Then put my head in my hands then move my hand indicating to just tell him. 

"Olivia here was spending sometime with her daddy she hasn't seen for sometime." Vincent says looking at me then Ethan with a smirk and rasing his eyebrow at Ethan when he said 'daddy.' 

"Whatever, spend time with your new daddy then Olivia, we are over." Ethan yells and storms out of the house. 

"So,"

"So,"

Noah and I are sitting at the table in Ihop, taking and eating, when someone walks though the door that catches my eye.

"He is the hottest thing." I said drooling.

"Huh?" Noah asks in confusion. I point to where the cutie was at and his eye light up. 

"I know." I say blushing. He catches my eye and i look away quickly.

"You look like a tomato." Noah laughs. I kick him in the leg and he shouts in pain. The boy smiles and sits down by himself. 

"You should go over there." Noah tells me.

"I mean-" Noah cuts me off.

"Just. Do. It." Noah says looking me dead in the eye.

"Fine." I roll my eyes.

I get up and walk to the boys table. I smile and he smiles back.

"May I?" I ask.

"You may." He had a accent, it was like a Canadian but with a hint of French. I mean i couldn't really tell. He only said two words. 

"Im, Jonas, Jonas Bloquent." Jonas smiles.

"Im, Olivia, Olivia Dawn Joseph." I smile back. 

"You are very beautiful." Jonas smiles. 

"You are too." 

"Here. Have my number." Jonas pulls out a pen and writes his number on a napkin and hands it to me. 

"I will be sure to call and text it." I laugh while get up from the booth.

"I will wait for you to. Unless you take to long, then i will." Jonas laughs. We say 'goodbye' and i walk away from his table. 

Was he a angle sent down from the Gods?.

Because I have no idea!.

~~603 words. Jonas Bloquet is so damn cute. I cant.~~

<ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ