5~𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤

While Grayson was trying to bail out Ethan for, almost killing Kian. What I did? You may ask? Stayed in my pink Trasher hoodie in bed and did nothing. I cried every once in a while but I really missed Ethan. Then someone knocks on my door. Probably Lucas. 

"Come in." I say weakly. Someone walks in and I see that is was Ethan. 

"Ethan!" I joyfully yell jump out of bed and hug him. I also kiss him all over his amazing face. 

"I've missed you so much." He tells me sitting me down on my bed. 

"I did too, i thought you where in jail for ever." I state.

Ethan laughs. 

"I love your laugh." I say.

"Well, I love everything about you."Ethan claims. 

"I do too." 

I straddle him and kiss him. He makes the kiss way more intense.

Ethan's POV. 

We haven't fucked before. So, i have to make the first fuck count so she can beg for more. I make the kiss more intense. I break the kiss laying her on the bed. I take off my shirt.

"Mind putting on a show for me? Your new daddy?" I ask with a smile.

She nods. She slowly takes of her short-shorts. Then gives me a 360 spin of her perfectness. She strips off her shirt leaving her in her bra and panties. She slowly walks to me. She gets on her knees and unbuckles my belt. She pulls down my pants and boxers and starts sucking my dick. The way she bobs up and down on me makes me throw my head in pleasure. A couple of my loud moans later, i pick her up and lay her on the bed. I kiss her thighs to her heat. I rub her clit with my thumb, then i take my index finger and slowly finger her.  She moans like there is no tomorrow. 

"D-d-daddy. i-i-im going to cum." She says threw loud moans. When she cums i insert my dick inside her causing her to moan as loud as she could. I smirk. Trust after trust, i got deeper and went harder. It made Olivia an moaning mess. 

"Ugh, princess im gonna cum." 

I cum on her boobs. While I was standing over her, she takes her finger, wipes of the cum on her boobs and licks it. 

"You know how to tease daddy don't you?" I smirk, leaving her in a smile. We take a shower to clean up. When we got out we changed into our clothes and cuddle on the bed. We were laughing and kiss until we hear moaning her brothers room.

"Omg!" Olivia laughs, i laugh with her.

"We need to barge in on them youngsters." I state. 

"Omg yes." 

We steathfully make it out of Olivia's room. 

"He doesn't lock his door a lot. I walked in on him jerking off many times." Olivia whispers. 

"On a count of 3. 1.2-" I whisper but Olivia cuts me off by yelling:

"THREEEEE!" Olivia yells barging in on the 'youngsters.' 

"GET THE FUCK OUT YA HOES!" Her brother yells. 

We run out of the room and die of laughter. Mostly because Lucas said 'Get the fuck out ya hoes.' After the laughter dies down Olivia tells me: 

"Ethan Grant Dolan, i love you with every single little bit of my heart." 

"Olivia Dawn Joseph, i love you with every bit of my heart too."

I pull her into a kiss where i make it, instead of intense, i make it more, passionate. 

~~582 wørds, i've been lacking ideas tbh.~~

~😇