18~𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕣

Carson's POV

Olivia and I feel the cold as we walk into the movie theater. 

"God." 

"I know. Here, have my jacket." I say and hand Olivia my jacket.

"Thanks." Olivia smile. 

We get our popcorn and I buy her a slurpie and i get myself a coke. We walk into the theater and find out seats. 

"What movie is this again?" Olivia asks

"Aquaman." I respond after taking a sip of my cherry flavored coke. 

"I was going to see this when it came out, but i didn't. Is that cherry coke?" Olivia asks

"Yup."

"You are so weird." Olivia laughs. I smile. Half way into the movie, i feel the need to put my arm around her. So, i act like i'm stretching, but i slither my arm around her neck. I can see Olivia smile, she puts her head on my shoulder. 

~~

We laugh our way out of the theater, laughing at each other recreating the funny sences from the movie. 

"I have to pee." Olivia says and stumbles her way into the bathroom. I wait for her outside of the bathroom and put my leg on the wall. 

"Mr.Badboy dating Ms.Goodgirl huh?" A guy that looks like Ethan asks. I knew it wasn't Ethan though because this guy had a feather ear ring, something Ethan didn't have. 

"Not yet." I wink

"Ha. I'm Grayson by the way. Ethans brother." Grayson says

"I looked like him i was confused for a second." I laugh

"We should be friends." Grayson admits

"Yeah. Here." I take out my phone and show him my number. He takes out his and puts it in his phone. 

"Text ya later bud." Grayson says as he starts to walk away.

"Cya."

Olivia walks out of the bathroom.

"Finally!" I exlaim. 

"I know i'm sorry." 

~~

(play song)

I drive into her drive way and park the car. We get out and stop walking when we come across the front door. 

"Thanks for the fun night." Olivia says wrapping her arms around my neck. 

"No problem." 

We stare at each other for a while until i feel her perfectly soft lips on my chapped lips. She pulls away and winks. 

"Bye." Olivia says as she unlocks the door and walks half way in. 

"Cya." 

I walk away to my car but this urge to be with her comes over me and i walk back. I don't want to knock so i walk around to, what i'm assuming her window and climb up a tree leading to her window. I knock. A couple seconds later she opens her curtain, giggles, and opens the window.

"How much more of a loser can you get?" Olivia asks with a smile.

"Oh just you wait." I respond.

~~443 words. YEETUS~~

~ :p