1~𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕

I wake up in my bed. I sigh. I get up and turn on my bath water. I wait for it to get warm. As I wait, i think of what i can do today. Its the summer time and its been pretty boring. Its early summer so i have a lot of time to do cool stuff. The couple days after school ends, i go into a mood where i can't deal with people. I don't no why. When that happens, i stay in bed, not doing much. My parents try to get me up, but i refuse. 

I feel the water. I grab my bubble bath an pour the rest of it into the bath. I strip of my clothes and get in. I sit down and relax. I close my eyes not trying to fall asleep again when I hear my room door open. That makes me jolt up. My parents are gone for a work trip and my brothers at his friends house for the weekend, probably doing drugs, he is a bad kid, but I was like that to. Not doing drugs though, I wasn't that bad. He has told me that he has tried drugs before. Not only was he bad but he was a heartthrob to all the girls in school and trust me now with all the bathing suite pictures he posts now since its the summer time, girls would kill to date him. Lucas looked and acted like an fuck boy. Which bothered me because I hate fuck boys. I was a heartthrob to at school too, still am, just like Lucas, i post a lot of pics of me, and boys just drool over me. I liked being a tease to all the boys. But I only liked Gabe, well thats a lie. He cheated on me a couple times. Every time I found out, I went out and cheated on him with all the hot jocks. Oh how I love a hot jock. Gabe was a jock but, my favorite jock was Ross, Ross Butler. He was good. I had a relationship with him then Gabe found out. I begged him for a second chance, when he said 'okay' that night i slept with Ross. Second favorite jock, Ethan Dolan. Ethan was a bitter sweet person. Just like me, sometimes i wish i dated him first, i think after i end things with Gabe i'll date him, he realllly likes me so, i think it will work. Plus the way he fucks is AMAZING! My last favorite jock is Kian Lawely. He is very sweet, funny as fuck. But i wouldn't date him just hook up a lot. So ya.

"Olivia?" I hear my name being called out. I was relaxed by the sound of the persons voice. It was Gabe, my boyfriend. 

"In here babe." I call out. The door opens and he chuckles as he sees me in a bubble bath. I roll my eyes and ask him what he's doing here.

"Bored." 

"Nice." I roll my eyes

~~430 words. lolololol~~

>🤠