10~𝕦𝕘𝕙

(TRIGGER WARNING)

I wake up. Monday. Yay. I get up and take a shower. I curl my hair and put makeup on. I put on a black tank top with a jean jacket, tight jeans and High Top Chex Skate Shoe Vans. I looked hella cute today. I get a text from Ethan saying he wants to pick me up in 10. I text back 'okay', grab my backpack and run down the stairs to the kitchen. Lucas was dressed in all black, even his Jordan's were black.

"Emo now?" I ask.

"Nah, I didn't know what to wear." He responds. I nod, and grab a bowl of Coco puffs. I quickly eat.

"You wanna ride with Ethan and I?" I ask. Lucas shakes his head 'no.' 

Somethings up with him. I don't want to ask, I'll wait for him to come to me. Then I hear the car honks from outside. 

"Cya loser." I say opening the door looking at Lucas.

"Cya." 

I look down, and walk out and close the door. I walk to Ethan's car. 

"Hey babe."

"Hey." I say weakly.

"Whats up?" Ethan asks.

"Something is wrong with Lucas." I reply.

"I'm sure he will seem better when he gets to school." Ethan says while driving off.

"I sure hope you are right." I say kissing Ethan on his cheek. 

Lucas's POV

I walk into school. UGGHHHH

"Heyyyy Lucasssss," is what I hear almost everyday from the girls. I would on the daily wink back, wave or do something but I didn't. I wasn't in the mood today. I need good grades and thats it, and i do get good grades so thats good. I got to my locker, opened it, got my stuff and closed it. Then got pushed up against the locker, someone's lips crashed against mine. I peek open my eye and its one of the new girls. She has the best blond hair and blue eyes. She pulls away. 

"Sorry it was a dare." 

"N-no its ight, your good." I smile weakly. She smiles back. I feel the back of my pocket and one of them has a note. It was the girls number. I smile. I was sucked out of the deppression. Sweet. 

Lunch

I sit with my best friends. We are laughing until the new girl comes up and taps me on the shoulder. The guys quite down and start eying her. I smirk at them and turn to her.

"Hey."

"Hey, i gotta tell you something in privite." 

"Yeah, sure." I wink to my friends. 

The next thing I know is that i just stole a V-card. She was okay with it which so was I. Her name was Gwen. 

Home

After I did my homework i got so, upset, over nothing. I just layed in bed, doing nothing. I put on my favorite song "Natural." (Play song ^) I hear Olivia moaning. I gag. I start thinking about how no one will miss me if i die. How the world would be better. I turn up the song to blast out the moans and grab some blades from my bathroom. I had never done this before. I take my wrist and cut. I scream in pain louder than my music. Olivia hears and stops fucking. I then hear kocking at my door. It was open anyway. So Olivia barges in. 

"Lucas!" I can see Olivia's eyes tear up. She runs to me. Grabs my arm. And looks at it and takes my shirt I took off and put it on my cut. 

"Ethan, there is band-aids in his bathroom get them of me?" Olivia asks.

Ethan runs to my bathroom and grabs them. He gives them to her. He sits next to Olivia, who is fixing my cut. I looked at him and just saw him being my brother in-law. I don't care if he turns out to be my brother in-law. I look away. After a while of Olivia fixing my cut, i tell her why i did it. She tells Ethan to go home so we can spend time together. We just lay in the dark listening to my Spotify playlist while talking. In a middle of our covosation, the door bell rigs, i go down with Olivia. When we get downstairs and open the door, it was Olivia's best friend, Alex, from a long ass time ago.

"Hi?" Olivia says confused.

"Hey." Alex says giving her a rose.