2~𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕖

After Gabe left, i decided to text Ross. I wait. He doesn't take long to respond to me, but everyone else they could have to wait a year. I open my laptop and open Spotify. At the top of my song list is 'My Blood' by Twenty One Pilots. My favorite song, I love them all but 'My Blood' is my favorite right now. Then I get a text from a random number, to be honest, i wish it was Ross. I roll my eyes and open the message. 

Unknown: r u the girl i met at the bar i went to the other nite? 

Me: what bar was it? 

Unknown: i don't remember..

Me: lol what do u look like again? maybe i'll remember. 

Unknown: bright red hair. 

Me: omg! yes! josh dun!!

Unknown: so i guess we can keep talking later? i gotta go..

Me: yes!!

Unknown: okay lol

Omg i cant i was talking to JOSH DUN! My favorite drummer. He is in Tøp (aka Twenty One Pilots.) I was so happy when Ross texted back I got even more happy and threw my phone in the air and it landed on my face. I scream in pain as i slowly get up to look at myself in the reflection in my phone. 

Ross🤤: Yeah? wassup Princess?👅

Me: can u come over now? i need a little help with my nose. my phone fell on my face..Please daddy? 💘

Ross🤤: Yeah, i be right there babygirl..💝 

Me: okay :D

Ross only lived a block away from my house. So i wanted to look nice for him so i put a gray crop top and really short-short shorts. Ross loved me without makeup, plus my nose was bleeding so, i wasn't going to put make up on while my nose was bleeding. I left my window open because after Ross helps me with my nose, i would love to come up here in my room and fuck. My door bell rings and it pops my bubble of thinking about how hard Ross was about to fuck me. I didn't want to keep Ross waiting so I run down stairs to get the door. 

"Hey princess." Ross says.

"Hey daddy." I wink.

"Don't make me fuck you over the table now while your nose drips blood." Ross says with eyes full of lust. 

"Oh daddy, i would looove that." I smirk jumping up on the table so Ross can see my nose better. Ross was very tall, 6'3 to be exact. He looks at it and says its nothing to worry about since it was only bleeding. After my nose stopped bleeding, Ross and I where already on the couch. 

"So." I say straddling Ross. He pecks at my lips. The kiss becomes more intense. He breaks it off and says:

"Thought you could control me today babygirl?" Ross asks with a smirk.

"I did daddy. You gunna punish me for it?" I ask with a face full of lust. (Play song ^)

"I sure will babygirl." 

He picks me up and walks up the stairs to my room. Ross opens my door and locks it. He sits on the bed leaving me to stand up. 

"Put on a show for Daddy, Princess." Ross say seductively.

I nod and strip of my shorts. I lift up my shirt half way and do a whole 360 slow spin to show him what he is missing. I get my shirt up half way when:

"Mmh, get over her babygirl, you know how to tease me baby." Ross groans.

I giggle. Walking slowly to him while taking off my shirt. Leaving me in my bra and panties. Ross in his shorts. I straddle him and kiss him. He picks me up and lays me on my back. He kisses my thighs to my heat. Before i could feel his warm tongue on my clit, my window opens and there comes Gabe. I sit up in shock, Ross just looks at me with a smirk. Gabe just stands there in shock. I mouth to Ross 'don't do it' but he just smiles at me with a perfect his smile. Ross looks right at Gabe and inserts a finger into me. I through my head back in pleasure with a loud moan. He starts going faster. Forgetting Gabe was there i yell:

"UGH! DADDY! DON'T STOP! I'M GUNNA GUM!" 

When i do cum. I look at Gabe, at his flaming hot face. I was pretty sure i saw steam come out of his ears like in the cartoons. I also think i saw a tear fall down his cheek. I look at Ross and he licks the finger he fingered me with. I giggle. Gabe charges at Ross yelling "SHE MINE BUTLER!!" Gabe wasn't as built as Ross so he got pinned pretty fast. 

"Look here Rivera. Does she call you daddy? Did she text you about her bleeding nose? Where you there for her when her uncle passed? Where you there for every other little thing that was happening to her? My princess? No. Now I won't hurt you now okay Rivera, because that would ruin any chances with the other girls in this world that aren't as amazing as Olivia. But don't even text, think, call, or even breathe the same AIR as Olivia. Alright? Olivia is mine she my Princess."  Ross claims. 

"And Ross is my daddy." I smirk pecking at his cheek. 

"If you text, call, think, look at her, breathe the same air as Olivia, I will brake your face, okay Rivera?" Ross yells. 

"OKAY?" Ross yells again.

"OKAY!" Gabe yells back at me. Ross punches him in the face, I gasp.

"Thats for being a shit boyfriend." 

Ross punches Gabe one more, but harder.

"Thats for having an attitude Rivera!" Ross yells. 

Ross lets him up. Gabe try's to punch Ross, but that was a bad idea because Ross throws Gabe out of the window. 

"Holy shit Ross!" I smile fallowing with a laugh. 

"Ross?" He asks, confused.

"Oh, sorry. Daddy." I say looking down.

He walks over to me lifting my chin up. 

"Mmmh. Don't be sorry babygirl. But i'm gonna punish you for dating that prick, okay?" Ross whispers.

"Okay daddy." I giggle as Ross pushes me back on to the bed standing over me like the hot sex god he his, and also my new boyfriend.

~~exactly 1,000 words~~

~🥑