11~𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕙 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕔𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕙

I wake up in the morning. Ugh. I don't want to remember what Alex had to say last night. Plus he tried raping me so, im really trying not to remember. Thank God Lucas was there. I get out of bed and take a shower. I curl my hair and get dressed. I put on dark blue jeggings, a Nike crop top and high top white Vans. Lucas was at school and i was washing out my bowl. Then there was a knock at my door. I open it. Holy Jesus. 

"Hey babes." Vincent says with a smirk and his arm against the outside door frame.

"H-Hi." I stutter. Vincent laughs at my stutter. Let me tell you about him. He was fifth grade crush, but he was in seventh grade. He made me the bad girl I am. I don't mind it though. He is funny, bad, sweet (at times, its very rare though), and hot, like very hot. I could stare into his perfect blue eyes while running my fingers through his hazel colored hair, with blond highlights. He moved away and I guess he came back. 

"So, what do i need for 12th grade?" Vincent asks. I tell him what he needs. I let him so he doesn't have to stand outside. We sit and talk about what has been going on in life. 

"We should start going." I say putting our cups in the sink. 

"You have a boyfriend?" Vincent asks.

"Yes, yes i do." I say proudly.

"Is it me?" Vincent asks with a smirk.

"No, its Ethan, Ethan Dolan." I say proudly standing next to Vincent while he looks at me while he sits. 

"Well," Vincent says standing up. God, he got way more taller then he was before.

"I should be." 

~

I was talking with my best girl friend, Lisnely or Lis, when Vincent walks up to us. 

"Hey ladies." 

"Hey." I say.

Lis tip toes away, smiling, seeing that i still like him. 

"So,"

"So,"

"I think we should hang later." Vincent says putting a hair behind my ear then putting that hand on the lockers he was so close he could basically grind on me, which i didn't mind if he did.

"Sure, why not." I agree. 

"Cool." He licks his lips and grinds on me a bit, only for a second though i wished it lasted for ever, then walks away to his locker. I smile and i can see Ethan at the corner of my eye. I think he saw everything. Ethan walks to Vincent. I know what he is about to do. I shake my head at Ethan running to them. Before Ethan can get his heads on Vincent, Vincent turns around full speed and pins Ethan. Everyones eyes grow large at the sight of this. I got closer. 

"Jealous much?" Vincent asks with a smirk. Ethan doesn't say anything. A teacher pulls Vin of Ethan and takes them into the principal office. Woah.

~

Lunch

I was sitting with Noah, Manny was sitting with the other guys. Noah hits my leg.

"Ow!" I yell.

"Look." Noah whispers. I turn around and Vincent is walking to me. I can see Ethan and everyone at the 'guys table' eye him.

"Hey. I gotta tell you something." Vincent explains.

"Sure." I get up and walk with him. I can feel the eyes of Ethan burn into my back. 

~

I walk across the street to Vincent's house. I knock on the door and he opens the door. He was wearing a black tank top and blue jeans and a Supreme snap back, on backwards. 

"Hey,"

"Hey," 

We talk and laugh. I honestly thought he  just wanted to fuck, i didn't mind if that is what it was going to be when I got here. 

He turns up the music, it was "Lost In Japan" by Shawn Mendes. (PLAY SONG^)

"Wanna dance?" Vincent asks with a smirk holding his hand out. I nod and grab his hand. He pulls me up and pulls me closer to him. It felt like we were at prom, but in Vinny's room. We danced to the beat. Smiling and looking into our eyes. When the song finished, he pushed me up against the wall, i gasped, then we both smiled devilishly. 

"You and Ethan don't look happy," Vinny says.

"I think im better for you." Vinny states with a smirk.

"But-" Vinny cuts me off. 

"I know you like me and liked me when we younger." Vinny claims.

"And don't you miss this?" Vinny asks pulling his tank top half way up showing his abs and v-line. I bit my lip, Vinny moves his head closer to me, his face inches from mine. 

"Why don't we be together?" Vinny quietly asks. I don't respond. I smash my lips into his. He pulls away and smiles and i smile back. He picks me up and lays me on the bed, i have been waiting for this for a long time. I wanted him back since the day after we fucked the first time. Oh, did i mention he was the one that i gave my v-card? 

~~836 words. Im starting to like Lost In Japan a lot more.~~

>😈