22~𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖

"Okay so like. Whats your favorite ice cream flavor? Did it change since u moved." I ask. Jacob rubs his chin and thinks.

"Its probably vegemite ice cream, lol." I say under my breath. Jacob stops rubbing his chin and looks at me, and tilts his head a bit, acting confused. 

"Did you just say that you American?"Jacob jokes. 

"Maybe." I confess. 

Jacob lifts up his hand and tickles me. I'm a laughing mess. Jacob stops and laughs. But i caught him off guard and tickled him to. He laughs harder. Then the door bell rings. I stop tickling Jacob and get up and walk to the door dragging my feet because i didn't want to get up. I open it. 

"Hey Olivia." Vincent says.

"Howdy." I heard Jacob chuckle. I shoot him a death stare, the Jacob stops but smiles. Vincent tries to poke his head in and see who's there. But i was mostly in the way. 

"Um Ethan is at my-" 

"Stop right there lad." I cut Vincent off. Jacob laughs again. I turn my head shoot Jacob a death stare and stomp my foot. Jacob stops and smiles again. 

"But-" 

"Aloha!" I yell and slam the door in Vincent's face and i lock the door and run back to Jacob on the couch. I sigh.

Jacobs POV

Olivia is adorable i swear on my Australlian grave. I cant name one flaw about her. I there isn't enough words to explain how much i love her. Thats one of the reasons i came back to America. 

"You know." I say

"Yeah?" Olivia asks

"You are so fuckin adorable.." I confess. Olivia blushes, but doesn't say anything.

"One. You are hella funny. Two. adorable. three. you a perfect. four. there is not enough words to explain how much i love you, Olivia." I confess again. Olivia honestly looks like a tomato.

"T-thanks J-jacob." Olivia stutters. I but a strand of hair behind her ear. I stare into her perfect brown eyes.

"Your welcome." I say in a deep voice trying with all my might to sound sexy. Olivia giggles. I can't help it. I peck at Olivia's lips. She pulls away. Looks at me and pecks back but we both make the kiss more intense. 

~~369 ⓦⓞⓡⓓⓢ ⓛⓞⓛ ⓨⓔⓔⓣⓢ.. sᴏ ɪᴍᴍᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀs ᴍʏ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴇᴅɪᴛs sᴏ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ ᴘᴏsᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ~~

< ʙ)