21~𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕖?

Ethan's POV

I walk into school wearing a checkered black and white hoodie, dark blue jeans and Jordan 13 retro Breds. I look nice in my opinion. 

I honestly gave up trying to get Olivia back to be honest. I miss her a lot but i'm trying to let go. I gave up and now i'm just trying to let go. I get to my locker. I open it and put my backpack inside. I close it and turn around and I put my back on my lockers. 

I see Olivia pass by. I smile. Usually she'd  ignore me but she smiled back. I was shocked to be honest. But she was walking with one of her exes. So I wasn't going to walk up next to her. 

Olivia's POV 

Ethan seems normal today. He would try to walk with me and talk to me by now. Its strange. Maybe he has a girlfriend? Maybe, but i wouldn't think so. Im so confused. Whatever. Carson moved. His dad got another job somewhere else. I could care less. 

He cheated on me and broke up. So i could care less what would happen to me. But he sometimes texts me and tries to be nice and say that he wants to get back with me, but i don't want him back so, its fine.

END OF SCHOOL

"want me to drive you home?" Vincent asks.

I think for a second.  But someone interups my thoughts.

"Hey Olivia want a ride?" I hear someone yell/ask.

I turn around to see who asked me if i needed a ride. It was my old ex boyfriend, he came from Australia. Jacob Elordi. He was like, one of my first boyfriends. 

"I'll text you later Vin!" I hugged Vincent and ran to Jacob's BMW. 

I jump into Jacob's Jeep. 

"Hey!" 

"G'day Olivia." 

"H-How are you?" I ask out of breath.

"I've been pretty good but i'm better know since your here." Jacob smiles. I smile back.

"Want to come to my house?" I ask.

"I was taking you there anyways." Jacob asks.

"Right. Your right. Im dumb." i say.

"No your not, im dumb. For leaving you." Jacob states.

"Wait! Take this turn here." I point.

"Um okay."

Now were driving to the beach. He parks and we get out.

"How will we swim we got clothes on?" Jacob asks.

"Still got those towels in your trunk?" I ask.

"Yeah." 

"Well problem solved."  

I take his hand and pull him towards the beach. 

~~404 wordѕ ι нad no ιdeaѕ oғ wнaт тo wrιтe​  ѕorry ιғ тнιѕ waѕ вorιng~~

< B)