7~𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟

Ethan's POV

I walk up to Olivia's door with Ross. Honestly the last person I would want to get out of a car with. We took Grayson's car so Olivia would think that it would be Grayson with me not Ross. I ring the door bell. Lucas opens the door and rolls his eyes. 

"What?" Lucas scoffs.

"Is Olivia home?" I ask.

"No sh-." Ross cuts Lucas off.

"She is right there." Ross points.

Ross pushes Lucas over making him fall over hitting his head. 

"WHAT THE FUCK ROSS!?" Olivia yells.

He doesn't say anything. This red headed kid picks Lucas up with this other guy. Who are these people, i ask myself. Ross storms out. What is going on? I walk over to Olivia.

"Who are those guys?" I ask.

"Wouldn't you like to know." Olivia asks rolling her eyes.

"Watch the attitude." I say sternly.

"Oh, yeah, sorry, its funny how you act like we still are dating." Olivia states.

"Well I don't want you to end up with those, losers." I whisper.

"Losers? Well they are my best friends. And t-there is n-nothing between u-us." Olivia stutters. 

"And why are you here anyway?" Olivia yells.

"I want to get back together." I claim.

"Oh yeah? You do, huh?" She asks.

"Yes." I say looking down. 

"Well I'm a free woman now! I can do this now!" Olivia jumps over the coffee table and runs to her 'best friends.' Olivia goes to the one with shorter hair. And she, makes out with him. I stood back in shock. Then she pulls away and goes for the one I knew she liked, red headed one. It wasn't like ginger hair, no, he liked dyed it. Red is favorite color, and his hair was the coolest. But, Olivia goes to the red headed one and makes out with him. That hurts me more for some reason. Olivia had short shorts on showing half of her ass. Lil Red takes his hand and slaps her ass. Now that pisses me off. She pulls away looking at me. I can tell she was blushing since he slapped her ass. 

"This is Tyler and Josh, and band. I can make out and fuck who ever i want now. And I think i'm  going to fuck both of them." Olivia declares. 

Rage filled my body and I charged at Josh, aka Lil Red. I start to punch him.

"Oh my fucking GOD! ETHAN GET OFF HIM!" Olivia yells but i don't listen.

"ETHAN GRANT DOLAN GET THE FLYING FUCK OFF HIM!" Olivia yells again but this time i listen. I grab his shirt and say "Olivia is still mine and I don't like when people mess with whats mine." I let go off his shirt and get up. I eye Tyler. He quickly looks away. I walk out, Olivia trailing behind me. 

"Just so you know, you made this the worst birthday for me ever." Olivia expresses. I don't get to say anything because she walks away.

Olivia's POV.

Lucas is upstairs playing video games or something, Tyler is watching TV. What am I doing? I'm fixing Josh Dun's face because my ex-boyfriend beat him up. I put peroxide on the cuts and band-aids.

"I'm sorry for Ethan coming and beating you up." I say to Josh.

"I shouldn't have slapped your ass." Josh says.

"Honestly, i liked it so its fine."

Josh's POV. 

"Honestly, i liked it so its fine." Olivia says while blushing.