9~𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕛𝕠𝕪

Ethan, Grayson, Lucas and I were in the mall. We split up after a while because Grayson had a date and so did Lucas. So, Ethan and I stayed together. After a little bit more of shopping, then since we were both hungry, so we went to the food court. We got Wendys and sat at a table. We start talking and laughing. We both almost choked on our food. After we finished he got up and went to the bathroom. 

"Olivia?" Someone asked.

"Huh?" I asked confused turning around. My eyes lit up. I saw my best friend. We knew each other in second and seventh grade. (Play song^)

"ALEX!" I shout of joy. 

"OLIVIA!" Alex shouts back. 

I jump into his arm in a hug. He smelt really good. I could feel him flexing his muscles. I laugh at the fact his flexing his muscles when we hug. 

"What?" He asks. 

"Your flexing your muscles." I laugh. 

Ethan's POV

     I wash my hands and walk out of the pretty disgusting bathroom. I start taking a couple steps to the table Olivia and I were sitting at when I see her standing in front of some guy I didn't know. She gives him her phone, i'm guessing to write his number in it, and they hug and he leaves.

      I clench my jaw walking over to the table. 

"Who was that?" I ask with anger written all over my face. 

"My best friend since second grade to seventh grade before he moved, chill babe. You are getting a little to angry." Olivia says while rubbing my cheek. I calm down. 

"Okay I believe you." I reply. She kisses me on the cheek. We walk out of the mall holding bags and holding hands. 

Alex's POV

     Damn, Olivia still got it. Hot, nice lips, and damn that ass. She was my first crush in second grade and was until i moved. I follow her on Instagram but she doesn't know it was me so she never followed me back though. I would love to send her dick pics with out notice.

      I get into my car put the key in the ignition and drive out of the mall parking lot. While I'm driving, i start wondering how hard i could fuck the shit out of her. Thats when i get a boner. I rub on it while i driving. I bite my lip in pleasure. I tell myself how my hand could be Olivia's hand right now. Going to go back to my house to fuck. All I have to do is ask her to be my girlfriend. 

     I get to my house.

      I walk in and go to my room. I open Instagram and open Olivia's pictures to jerk off to. I see at her newest one and i looked at it confused. It was Olivia and my bully from school a long time ago, Ethan Dolan. Then the caption was "With my bae😍💜" Ethan was kissing Olivia on her cheek in his really nice car. When did she have a boyfriend! And why Ethan! I know I can't control her but did she even remember he bullied me? Does she remember anything?

Ethan's POV

"I look hot in that picture." I say.

"You always do what do you mean." Olivia replies laughing. 

I laugh with her until our favorite song comes on and we start singing together.

 I really think we can make this whole relationship work out for a while.

 Maybe even longer? 

~~569 words. LOLOLOL! 69. HA.~~

<🤪