13~𝕚 𝕘𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕨𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟'𝕥

Vincent's POV

I wake up and roll out of bed. Fun times. I shower and changed into some clothes. A white tank top, jeans, my beat-up Vans and my favorite Supreme snapback on backwards, of course. I run downstairs and grab a pancake i made yesterday. I eat it faster than you can say, i don't know but i ate it really fast so. I grab my backpack and look in the window to see if Olivia is leaving yet so i could pick her up. Right before my hand could touch the door nob i hear a car honk. I quickly look back at the window and see a white Audi R8 in front of Olivia's house. 

I see Olivia come out looking amazing as hell, her hair up in a high ponytail, a James Charles Sister hoodie that covered her shorts a bit. I wanted to go over there but, i was nervous? I don't know. I couldn't get the urge to run over there. I squint to look at the guy. Dirty blonde hair icy blue eyes, looked pretty buff, i guess. Olivia jumps over the door instead of opening it. Something i taught her. The guy laughs and leans in for a kiss, then before i knew it he pulled away and sped off. I guess we aren't dating then.

Olivia's POV

I walk into school holding hands with Jonas. We talked over the night and became boyfriend and girlfriend. I know it was quick but it felt urgent to do so. Everyone had there eyes on us. It felt good. Every time i walk into school with a new boy, everyone stares. Some people would say its rude but for me it makes me feel good. I make it to my locker which is next to Jonas locker. We stay at our lockers for the first period. Just talking. Kissing, a lot. Every one that pasted us, looked at us. This one girl pasted us while we were kissing a said 'disgusting' under her breath like i couldn't hear her. Jonas and I laughed and she got scared and ran. That made us laugh even harder. 

Lunch

While I was sitting with Noah at lunch, like always, we both get the urge to pee. So we get up and walk to the bathrooms. When we were at the begining of the hallway to the bathrooms we see Ethan talking to Jonas. Jonas was clenching his jaw, i could tell he was angry. Jonas's hand was in a fist. Ethan seemed to be acting cocky. Noah and I walk up to them.

"Oh hey Olivia, Noah." Ethan says with the cockyness(<not a word i know) ringing in Ethans voice. 

"Wacha guys doing." I ask.

"Oh I just talking to Jonas here." Ethan says touching Jonas.

"Don't touch me." Jonas says with anger, but his accent was more French. 

"Oh why? What would you do to me! I mean look at these abs!" Ethan yells. I blink and Ethan was on the floor holding his nose that was rushing with blood. Jonas punched him. 

"All i needed to do was pee!" I yell pulling Jonas into the girls bathroom. 

"Im sorry." Jonas says. I didn't say anything i just smashed my lips into his. He picked me up and held me. He pulls away.

"School bathroom sex?" Jonas says raising his eyebrow.

"Yup." I say bitting my lip. He pushes open the bathroom stall door and locks it. 

Jonas's POV 

"C'mon!" I yell with a grin. 

"No!" Olivia yells back smiling.

"Fine you win." I say laying back down next to Olivia on her bed. She puts on the next episode of The Office and puts her head on my shoulder. I kiss her forehead and lay my head on hers. Ever since i saw her at IHop, I knew i was in love. I knew we had to be bf and gf right away. Thats not how i usally am when i meet a girl but, Olivia, she made me think different. We got half way into the episode of The Office when Olivias brother barges in.

"Olivia! T-the police are s-swarming t-the s-streets!" Olivias brother yells.

"What?!" Olivia asks and we both get up running downstairs. We get to the front door and when we get out someone from the house in front of Olivias we hear a gun shot. Then screaming. But the screaming was loud. We look down and Olivias brother has been shot in the leg. 

~~743 words. You should have seen how fast i was typing.~~

<ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ