6~𝕚𝕟 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖

I was out and about when i fell some one touch my shoulder. I look over confused. 
It was Gabe. 

"What?" I ask taking my eyes off him and on the snacks i'm buying.

"So I heard you broke up with Ross and threw him down the stairs." 

"Yes, yes I did." I respond rolling my eyes.

"And I also heard-" I cut him off.

"Yes, Ethan almost beat Kian to death I was there." I roll my eyes again.

"You know, i miss you." He whispers in my ear.

"Yeah? Well i don't." I say kicking him in the balls, leaving him on the ground.

"Fuck off Gabe." I roll my eyes and walk out of the aisle. I was looking at the chips when I bump into someone.

"Sorry." 

"Sorry." 

"Its fine Olivia." 

I look up. Its Josh Dun. My stomach fills with butterflies.

"H-hi." I stutter. 

"Hey. You never texted me back." Josh frowns.

"I had a lot going on in life." I reply.

"So I gotta go now. Are you going to text me later?" Josh asks walking backwards.

"I sure will." I wink. Josh winks back. What am i doing I'm dating Ethan. I'm in LOVE with Ethan. Im definitly not going to break up with Ethan to be with Josh. 

~~A Month Later (srry for the time diference)~~

I found out that Ethan and Grayson were going away for a tour for the rest of the summer. Though they both would come back for my birthday in August. After the forth of July, they were gone. Ethan said that it would be our little relationship break, even though I said yes, i didn't want a break. Its not like we were fighting a lot. But i said i wouldn't sleep with anyone and he said he wouldn't too. So i didn't do much. I hung out with friends a lot. Hung out with Lucas a lot which was fun because we are the best-est friends ever. I went on tour for a bit with Tyler J and Josh D with Lucas, that was fun to meeting people. Traveling to different places was amazing. (My favorite was Australia, i've always wanted to go.) 

~~August 1~~

It was my birthday today! It was only me and Lucas. His birthday was the same as mine. So every birthday till the day we die we will dress the same. After I took a shower and put a tie die  Thrasher crop top on with jeggings and my Air Jordan 8 Retro Doernbencher's. (i really want these but they are like $500.00, not even kidding..) Lucas was wearing his tie die Thrasher shirt on with jeans and the same Jordans. We will always dress the same. Always. In the summer time our Mom and Dad always leaves for work trips and never makes it back for our birthday. So they day before they send us a lot of money to spend and when they get back they we go shopping again. I was waiting for Lucas to finish getting ready when I get a text from Josh and Tyler saying happy birthday. I Facetime them since they were together. They were my best friends even though i had a crush on both of them, but they don't know I like Tyler. When Lucas comes down the stairs I get up and show them Lucas.

"And here is my little fuck boy brother." I whisper to them.

"I heard you." Lucas says getting a water from the fridge. 

They both laugh leaving butterflies in my stomach. Then I see a message from Ethan, it was a picture. A picture of him fucking someone else. Saying. "I don't misssss youuuu."  I see it and it makes my heart shadder. My eyes glaze over with tears.