𝕍𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝

17.2.2019

I am so sorry for the very late Valentines Special but no one really cares as long that there is content, right? And up top is a little bit of your house ;)

𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝑅𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒾𝒸

-

{2 person}

-

"That was amazing."

You roll over to your panting husband, Valentine, Allen Jones.

It was Thursday, February 14, or rather the most romantic day of all for only people in love and really no one else (Maybe for those who want discount chocolate). 

You looked at your ring finger, this wedded life was nothing but romantic and people who say the new weds change are wrong and people who probably drink milk with pizza-- Oh yes I am calling you out.

After a long breather and getting used to not moving Al pulled something from his bed drawer, being that you're a curious cat you stood up and wrapped your chest in the grey sheet.

He pulls out a succulent and then rolls over to you and had his hand out for you to take it, but you didn't.

"Allen? What's this?"

You chuckled but still had a dark smile and glare on.

"A joke--"

 He chuckles then looks at the watch you had given him before you both went down to The Devils Tango. 

"--Ah fuck, the thing I was supposed to do today which is NOT in the jewellery store down the ally but don't go there while I am out."

.

You had woken up completly over your coffee, it was 12 AM and Allen had just run out of the door after giving you a kiss and telling you that he was NOT going to the jewellery store down the block.

Before you could look at what his Rolex cost so you could pay Sebastian and thank him for buying it for you so early in the morning for Allen, there are layers to the story but that's for another time.

KNOCK KNOCK 

And like that, you forgot all your problems and opened the door for Francis and Flavio.

"(Y/N)!"

Francis ran out, The drama.

"(Y/N)."

Flavio followed behind him with his beginner flu, The tragedy.

"Did you really see that?"

Felix? Yes, Felix was looking down at his phone scrolling through it with a both a shocked and 'disgusted' face.

"You wouldn't believe!" 

Flavio sat next to you and handed you a tissue box, Francis sat next to him and crossed his legs.

"Would you believe that your Allen Jones, your husband was 10 minutes ago photographed in the jewellery store down the street!"

Felix talked fast and it was hard to understand him, Francis and Flavio gasped.

"And?"

You waited.

"How are you so good at undressing conflict?"

Flavio said while pulling out his iPhone to tweet about this, you knew since you felt your phone under you buzz. Standing up you pick it up and look at the short tweet.

.

Flavio Vargas  @BitchVargas.
Can we just take a fucking breather and talk about how  @(Y/N)JonesOfficial.

12.234 Likes 

10.213 Retweets
8.321  Replies

-

"That's so sweet."

You smiled.

"You're right we should take a moment, and a big sip of wine."

Francis's words lashed with sadness, you walked up to him and leaned on his shoulder.

"What happened, love?"

You asked while playing with his hair,  he sighed and looked at Flavio who was taking off his Balenciaga jacked to hug Francis too, a sad Francis is a not happy Francis, that's what friends are for.

Felix was looking for wine while he listened.

"My Cher forgot Valentines again..."

All of you sighed with him, this was the 3rd time and it always ended the same that Arthur brought him to an amazing restaurant and Francis spills his heart and the fall in love all over again.

"Oh."

There we go again.

.

As your friends left your house Allen was walking in, they all said hi and like fire, Allen ran over to you and dipped you down and kissed you.

"I love you, (Y/N) Jones, will you be my Valentine?"

You laughed, still being in the dramatic dip.

"I don't know, you know, Matt asked me too and you know... He was the first--"

"He did what?!"

He pulled you up.

"I am joking love, yes I would LOVE to be your valentine."

He smiled and turns you around (Pulling your hair up) and takes his sweet time to clip on the neckless he had bought you NOT at the jewellery store down the street.

You tried to look at the little heart, or you thought it would be a heart.

"It's a succulent."

Allen smiled at you and went to kiss you.

"I want a divorce."

.