① ⑧

27.7.2018

2018

𝒯𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒜 𝒮𝒽𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇, 𝒟𝓊𝒹𝑒

-

{2 person}

-

Flavio and yourself had finally made it to the right cabin and both of you were tried and very scared. It took you both a while to get to the right cabin, maybe cause you ran the opposite direction and when you had realized you saw a waterfall and began running the right way.

Then a realization hit you while you both were jogging.

"We are both wearing Chanel."

Well, two realizations.

"Woah, I too realized that the guy, Matthue, is the guy I meet at the airport a while I was doing something, his brother thought I was his girlfriend and yeah."

"What, really?"

"How ironic that he's Francis's son."

"True."

You walked to the door and opened it, the light hit you and Allen was sitting on the stairs waiting.

"Where were you, you both have been out for 2 hours."

Allen sped to you and gave you hug, his jacked smelled of alcohol and... syrup?

"Al, have you been drinking?"

You asked when he pulled away.

"No?"

He said and breathed out, his breath said it all.

"GILLEN?"

Flavio shouted he was behind you stuck cause both you and Allen were standing in his way.

Gillen jogged from the kitchen and looked at what was going on, Flavio took off his pink sunglasses and put them on a counter.

"Have you been drinking?"

He asked with a smirk, Gillen glumped and Allen looked at him glaring, Al and you were standing now on the side, you were leaning against the wall while Allen stood in both feet with his hands crossed.

"N-No."

He scratched his elbow and gave a little smile while looking up at you, why was he looking at you? What's going on? 

"You scratch your elbow when you lie."

Flavio pointed out.

"I was worried, we all were."

Allen looked at you and took your hands.

"No, Matt said, 'Now when the women are out, we can drink!', and Allen said 'Give me some beer!'"