① ⑨

27.7.2018

2018

𝒞𝒶𝓃𝒶𝒹𝒶? 𝑀𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒩𝑜𝓉 𝒜𝒹𝒶?

-

{2 person}

-

A day, turned into two and then a week.

It had been a week since you came to Canada to meet and find Allen, not like you were complaining but that week went by too quickly. You hadn't done any work, and neither Flavio, yeah, Flavio and Gillen had stayed too-- Flavio claimed that he needed a vacation and Gillen shrugged and said he didn't want to fly home-- Germany, alone.

You had thought about doing some work so you could get something done but as you were going to your thinking zone, something had fallen down, pots and pans to be exact.

"ALL I ASKED WAS IF YOU LIKED JAZZ!"

Allen shouted from the kitchen.

"YOU ASKED ME THE SAME THING YESTERDAY!"

And this was happening too, Allen and Matt fighting over the smallest things.

"Can you please shut up! I'm trying to think! I have something called work going on!"

Flavio walked in as he shouted.

"I should've been a doctor."

You put your hands on your face and crack your neck.

"You gotta stop doing that."

Flavio sat next to you and began clicking his pen open and close, sighing very loudly and licking his teeth, you crossed your legs and crouched, you hummed to your ideas.

A dress rope? with a low cut and oh my that's a good idea, sexy yet fancy, in red!

You mentally wrote it down.

Flavio hummed louder.

"What?"

You glared at him.

"(Y/N)! I can't think!"

Staring at him you sighed.

"I just have one dress idea and that's it. I don't know why, but I think I am getting homesick--"

Before you could finish, the two brothers marched into the living room, Kuma woke up and watched what was going on.

"(Y/N)!"

Both brothers shouted.

"Yes?"

"WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS?!"

Matt shouts at you and throws at you a magazine, The New Yorker.

"That's a magazine."

You don't look at it.