Before This Mess Starts.

Hello, my name is Krilli and you won't really be seeing me in this story since I don't really do A/N stuff, here are some meaning on stuff that you will probably need. (The Name thing is the most important ones).

Meanings;

(Y/N) : Your Name.

(L/N) : Your Last name

(F/C) : Favorite color 

(BSS): Your business name (maybe your last name with a cute twist or just make something up) 

You could use those: Queen's, Last but least, Twist, List, Mist, Garden's house, Only for the best.

(QW): Your fashion business quote (Nike uses 'Just Do It') 

You could use those: Be The Style, You Can Always Be Classy, I Am A Statement, Be The Fashion, Be You, You Are The Light Here, You Got The Sass And The Ass.

(Height) : Your height.

(Body Type) : Your Body Type.

You're beautiful/Gorgeous: The Truth.

... :  longer time skip (form a day to a week)

. : Little Time skip 

-

{ 1,2 or 3 person}

-

= Change of person.  

1st person perspective is: Me, my, mine, we, us, ours 

2nd person perspective is: You, yours.

3rd person perspective is: He, him, his, her, hers, it, its

(That was a nice English lesson for everyone who does not know the person perspectives, thank me later)

There will be told if we (as the readers) will not be following you, (Y/N), or someone else.

The  "normal countries are normal humans, so are the 2p's, it would be very confusing for me, as the writer to make have them as countries, but their relationships with each country is the same, friends and all that.

I'll use be using names from other characters from other animes. Their personality won't be the same as in the anime/manga, they will either have it little different or just completely different, basically OOC.

this story will be written in British English

Just remember that Hetalia is not owned by me.